Gaming my wii cant connect to the internet.

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
6 months ago i upload my thread about this problem and now the problem come again. The wii error code is 52230 cannot connect to the internet. because that i try to change my internet router or modem. but the error code is 51330. now what can i do for this problem?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
51330 error means you have the wrong password for the wifi connection
make sure you input the security password correctly or using the right security (wep, wpa, etc)..

52230, according to nintendo website means issues with firewall

Last edited by migles,

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
51330 error means you have the wrong password for the wifi connection
make sure you input the security password correctly or using the right security (wep, wpa, etc)..

52230, according to nintendo website means issues with firewall

Thanks migles. maybe your answer is not wrong. but i think my password wifi is correct, so i dont understand why. one more my question for you, i play mario party 9 from hdd. But when i try party game the screen is freeze and you have an answer for this problem?
NB: your dad work for nintendo its realy?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thanks migles. maybe your answer is not wrong. but i think my password wifi is correct, so i dont understand why. one more my question for you, i play mario party 9 from hdd. But when i try party game the screen is freeze and you have an answer for this problem?
NB: your dad work for nintendo its realy?
the password is caps sensitive, if you are using the default router password keep in mind, some stickers got the passwords in uppercase but in reality it's a lower case password or vice versa.. double check on that...
i suggest you to delete the wifi settings and try to setup again, making sure you are using the right password.
if the problem is firewall and port fowarding, i suggest you to ask some techie friend who knows well about this stuff, because every router is different
and it all depends on what you are trying to do...

about the party issue.. it can be your hdd, it can be that you got a bad copy... i can't help you much with this, (you may try to download a new copy into a thumb drive and check if the issue still happens, then you can rule out the problem is not from hdd or copy you own)

anyway, keep in mind, nintendo servers shutted down, it's no longuer possible to play games online (without using custom servers), and i think every nintendo wii service like the eshop shutted down..

and no, my dad doesn't work for nintendo, it's a reference to the kids in the internet who always claim they got an uncle (or other familiar) who works for "x multi billion dollar company" so they know more about said console\game\product than anyone else...

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii Shop is not shut down. The shutdown was only Nintendo WFC so basically all the news and information channels are offline along with game servers that were hosted by Nintendo.

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
the password is caps sensitive, if you are using the default router password keep in mind, some stickers got the passwords in uppercase but in reality it's a lower case password or vice versa.. double check on that...
i suggest you to delete the wifi settings and try to setup again, making sure you are using the right password.
if the problem is firewall and port fowarding, i suggest you to ask some techie friend who knows well about this stuff, because every router is different
and it all depends on what you are trying to do...

about the party issue.. it can be your hdd, it can be that you got a bad copy... i can't help you much with this, (you may try to download a new copy into a thumb drive and check if the issue still happens, then you can rule out the problem is not from hdd or copy you own)

anyway, keep in mind, nintendo servers shutted down, it's no longuer possible to play games online (without using custom servers), and i think every nintendo wii service like the eshop shutted down..

and no, my dad doesn't work for nintendo, it's a reference to the kids in the internet who always claim they got an uncle (or other familiar) who works for "x multi billion dollar company" so they know more about said console\game\product than anyone else...

migles, thank you very much. Can you give me your email addres for my sharing about wii cosole and anything about game. #sathya.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay