OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I could uninstall the program and reinstal it, I can try to put the usb wi-fi in any of the usb slots.

It seems to light up (the green light) at first but it's been so messed up lately that it goes off everytime I try a connection test.

Is there any fix for this besides "But a new wi-fi"

Please help me if you can.

Sorry for short post by the way.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GN-001 Exia said:
Why do people spend money on this crap?

you could buy a fairly cheap router that supports wpa/wpa2 and not have any kind of problem hooking up with your wii/ds or any other wireless device
Was it necessary to add some random link? Its not going to hekp him to buy something he has that doesnt works cuz its crap.

On topic:
I dont know what to tell you. I dont have a wifi connector but Ive heard this many time before. Just steal a connection or get a router.

dresteve3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, you may need to disable your windows firewall to get your wireless adapter to work. The windows firewall, if you have it enabled, may be blocking some ports needed by the Wii. Let me know if that does not work, but hopefully that is your problem and it'll be fixed.

GN-001 Exia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
GN-001 Exia said:
Why do people spend money on this crap?

you could buy a fairly cheap router that supports wpa/wpa2 and not have any kind of problem hooking up with your wii/ds or any other wireless device
Was it necessary to add some random link? Its not going to hekp him to buy something he has that doesnt works cuz its crap.

On topic:
I dont know what to tell you. I dont have a wifi connector but Ive heard this many time before. Just steal a connection or get a router.

ironic how this post is exactly the same. for shame. SHAME!!!! Now stop buying crap

QUOTE(dresteve3000 @ Aug 31 2008, 10:52 PM)
Yo, you may need to disable your windows firewall to get your wireless adapter to work. The windows firewall, if you have it enabled, may be blocking some ports needed by the Wii. Let me know if that does not work, but hopefully that is your problem and it'll be fixed.

you don't need to fully disable the firewall. just make an exception.

Start-->control panel --> Windows firewall ---> Exception tab.
After this do what you need to do

DemonaCosta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll take GN-001 Exia's advice on this one.

Thanks man/woman, it, thing.

Whatever you are.

Thank you.

EDIT: Man I tried the exceptions and couldn't get it through, tried firewall off and nothing.

it seems that my computers wifi is somhow not connecting to my usb ports even though I put it in (the usb port).

It keeps saying connection the wifi wsb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone