BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animation 2's final was to make a lip sync animation. on top of that, I had to take in through Toon Boom Harmony studio to scan the darn drawings in. Well Toon Boom (Dis)Harmony can go to hell. I had to use at least 4 separate programs before i could get my pages scanned in. Once i did, i took them into Digital Pro to color them. of course, the lines are drawn in pencil, so i cant use the paint bucket cause the lines are not solid. I took all the drawings, sharpied over them, and rescanned them. Even after that, i had to go in and manually close all the gaps (the fill gap tool was failing miserably as guessing where the gaps were) to finally get them working.
5 hours later i have a super shitty animation. Oh well.

After that, i remembered that i had a Storyboard presentation to do. I had to use Storyboard Pro. Guess what, its made my the same retards that programed the Digital Pro Toom Boom Animation software. So another 3 hours of using super unintuitive software, i had a really poor storyboard. I had to switch computers cause i was using an iMac in the storyboard room and i decided to crash every time i turned around. cool. All i need to do now was to get sound effects. should take 5 minutes. Hell no. All the computers in the 3d room were rendering all the upperclassmen projects and had very angry notes on them telling me what would happen if i logged them out. by now i was worn out and frustrated. And it was 2:30 am. So i turned in my half ass-ed storyboard this morning at 8 with no sound. cool.

I still have 3 finals and 2 of them are non major finals. So i really dont care about them, but i would be a good idea if i did i guess. Chem is going to rape me 5 ways to sideways. Public speaking should be ok.

I should be good for 3d, but i need to re render my robot cause a couple of uv maps didnt transfer, cause im a dumbass and didnt set my project. So ill prolly never find an open computer to rerender with cause the upperclassman are stuck up dicks who think they own the place and cant give me half and hour to render my stupid robot.

YARG.

D

Deleted_171835

Whoa! Wow. Looks like you're having a bad week. Gar, stuckup "upperclassmen" do the same thing at my school. Take over the computers for their supposedly "more important" stuff.

Hopefully things will change the next week.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, me too. Ill post the video up later when I get it processed. Thanks for the concern. other than that life is pretty good. GD upper classmen do that at your school too? Thats so fricken dumb.

And, lol, next week ill be at home finally. i can enjoy some ds titles ive been missing. Finally getting my hands on bowser's inside story and finishing Chronotrigger.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry your having a terrible time. Upperclassmen should all be royally shot for being asses to people in the computer labs. Seriously, half the time you are fighting with them for space on the computer..

If you can, buy an iMac to use at home. My ex-roommate did it, and she avoided all the crazies in the computer lab. (Doesn't help that my school has a very small bank of Macs to use, either.)

Good luck with chem!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: