Hacking My switch crashed in layeredfs. Not sure what to do.

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had it in aeroplane mode with only bluetooth and NFC on, no wifi, but after I had played arms (Through Pokemon Quest) I went to the album to check out some screenshots i had took in game, then my switch crashed with the "Hold the power button for 12 seconds" thing. Now I don't want to take it out of aeroplane mode in case I get banned. So what should I do?

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
They can ban you for everything. You can clear logs with Hekate but it's not safe.
You can restore a nand backup or factory reset your switch. (but it's not safe too lol)

xXxSwagnemitexXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pull the plug in your router and reboot. No router no wifi. No wifi no Nintendo snooping.
no wifi = no youtube/gbatemp/email/messaging friends

:(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

clearing logs in ctcaer hekate didn't work
edit: wait i think ik why

xXxSwagnemitexXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can't live 30 seconds without youtube + gbatemp + email + messaging?
i can live without it for 30 seconds, i thought @darkflame808 meant forever (or atleast until i get rid of my switch)

Dont fuck around with layeredFS if you fear a ban. At that Point you already fucked up. Nothing to do against it.
why didn't i think of this earlier

xXxSwagnemitexXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He meant until you can get it back on aeroplane and figure out a way to wipe your logs then.
ohhh, thanks

WHy wont clearing the logs work, im using nx-dreport and CTCaer's hekate, but when i reboot, the error history still shows them.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Since your console will probably send information to Nintendo when disabling airplane mode, I can only recommend you to keep your switch offline until we find a better way to clear the error logs. As already mentioned, hekate might not be enough.

xXxSwagnemitexXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since your console will probably send information to Nintendo when disabling airplane mode, I can only recommend you to keep your switch offline until we find a better way to clear the error logs. As already mentioned, hekate might not be enough.
okay, ill wait for a bit and hope for the best then.

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
If you want to use LayeredFS now (not wait for a new free backup loader) then I advice you stay offline until a proper way to stop sending (all) logs to Nintendo is found.
You shouldn't really bother with games updates/dlcs and stuff if you plan on using the Switch for active online services. At this point, patience is key as some are rushing and getting banned...for us...

xXxSwagnemitexXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you want to use LayeredFS now (not wait for a new free backup loader) then I advice you stay offline until a proper way to stop sending (all) logs to Nintendo is found.
You shouldn't really bother with games updates/dlcs and stuff if you plan on using the Switch for active online services. At this point, patience is key as some are rushing and getting banned...for us...
okay, i probably wont be buying the online thing anyway when it becomes paid

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I've had plenty of errors with layeredFS and I still haven't gotten banned when going online in Horizon... I'm not sure what everyone is worrying about.
Many people have already reported being banned using LayeredFS. Only because you haven't been banned yet, doesn't mean that you won't be banned in a banwave later on.

baretbh

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had it in aeroplane mode with only bluetooth and NFC on, no wifi, but after I had played arms (Through Pokemon Quest) I went to the album to check out some screenshots i had took in game, then my switch crashed with the "Hold the power button for 12 seconds" thing. Now I don't want to take it out of aeroplane mode in case I get banned. So what should I do?
You can clear logs with the latest hekate payload, not sure if that will help though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Im procrastinating