Hacking My Sky3DS won't even turn the light on. Please help!

D

Deleted-19228

As I said, they come from China, sometimes the pin placement on the 3DS itself can cause issues, it's been like this since NDS days. In one case I used a soldering iron and applied a very very light layer of solder to each pin on the flash cart to make better contact and it worked great.

Zaroc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does he get it working in the end of the movie? Otherwise I want my ticket money back.

And yeah I don't know what to do, if Jutty0069 could post a video of how he did the paper thing it would be great. And I've never messed with soldering so don't think that would be a good idea, especially because if i opened the card they'd probably not take it back anymore.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get the Sky3DS? By hand or postal? I would assume by hand because customs would confiscate it/steal it...

You need to find an independent PO Box shipping company and order from an international seller. Then if the new one works, send the old one back and say it doesn't. Get your money back. Get your new Sky3DS. That, or have a friend do it for you. But that'll cost you extra... I hate customs. They used to steal my comic books. Poor bastards...

Zaroc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah from mail. I'm from Portugal and I ordered from a spanish reseller Digibay.es, which is a store listed as an official reseller on the sky3ds.com list. And got it in the mail like 2 weeks later.

Zaroc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have, they gave me the address to send it to, but they also said they have to test it first when they get it to see if it is indeed not working. So what if the problem is it not working on my Limited Edition and they try it on a regular New 3DS XL and it works. I don't know.

D

Deleted-355425

I have, they gave me the address to send it to, but they also said they have to test it first when they get it to see if it is indeed not working. So what if the problem is it not working on my Limited Edition and they try it on a regular New 3DS XL and it works. I don't know.

if you dont send it back, you are screwed.

joex11

Trophies
XP
Country
San Marino
/\ this So, mail them your video and done. they will probably sell your unit to someone else if it works and that person will never know

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Dude, WHAT CHOICE DO YOU HAVE? Send it back. Send them the video too that you tried EVERYTHING. REQUEST them to send you another unit and hopefully that will work with your 3DS OR you can ask for a refund.

Best of luck dude. I know this has been quite a big headache for you :)

Zaroc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly, I don't want to buy another one and have it happen again unless the card is faulty. Wish they could just try it over there and just let me know if it works on LE MH New 3DS or not. That or Jutty show me how he did the paper thing because apparently it worked for him, then again he has a regular New 3DS XL so it probably isn't the same thing.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has happened to others. Return it. The new one will work.

Or you could just stare at it and gripe on the forum... your loss.

By not returning it, you are wasting time. It doesn't work. Life has no guarantees. But sitting around waiting for someone to wipe your butt isn't going to help either.

GET A NEW ONE

D

Deleted-19228

Exactly, I don't want to buy another one and have it happen again unless the card is faulty. Wish they could just try it over there and just let me know if it works on LE MH New 3DS or not. That or Jutty show me how he did the paper thing because apparently it worked for him, then again he has a regular New 3DS XL so it probably isn't the same thing.

Seriously, stop blaming your system being LE. That has ZERO to do with it. Why can't you understand this?

D

Deleted-19228

This has happened to others. Return it. The new one will work.

Or you could just stare at it and gripe on the forum... your loss.

By not returning it, you are wasting time. It doesn't work. Life has no guarantees. But sitting around waiting for someone to wipe your butt isn't going to help either.

GET A NEW ONE

Holy crap. I've never agreed with you on anything, until now.

D

Deleted-19228

oIcneAW.jpg

Zaroc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What in the actual fuck is up with your reactions? Am I complaining about your advices? The hell?

I was saying I was waiting on Jutty for a bit for his video that he said he was gonna put up to try that method before I send it back to make sure it doesn't work at all. And while I was waiting I was just replying to what you guys were saying and explaining my concerns with returning it, I obviously will have to return it if it doesn't work, it's not like I'm on here all day crying for help. No need to be dicks, lordy.

Clearly this post has run it's course now that advice has turned to sour bullshit, cheers to everyone who helped, I'm out.

PS: Jutty is you ever check the post again for whatever reason, and you decided to post a video showing your paper method, comment the link to it on my youtube video buddy, much appreciated either way!

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country

I understand your concern, since if what others are saying that it will work on another system. Then you would be fucked.

However, I'd send the place you bought it from the video you showed us. Show the packaging, your console everything that it came with to identify that it's not working for you. Give a lot of evidence.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol