My relatives got robbed

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,005
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
My relatives' (Auntie and uncle) house just got robbed. The family were away, when they got back, the front door was open. They went inside and their new LCD TV (It wasn't even 5 months old) was gone.

Imagine man, how they worked hard for the TV, then, it wasn't even 5 months, then, it was gone.

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unlucky dude, are they insured?

House burglary sucks man, it's not just your possessions being took, it's the fact that some scrotum has been in your house, without your consent. Your house doesn't even feel like it's your house anymore and you feel violated and defenceless.

'Luckily', it was only the T.V. and can be bought again, other things like wedding rings, photo's, paintings, limited edition/one off items, etc. are a nightmare to get back. One time, when I was burgalled, the thieves kicked the front door in (shattering it) then kicked my bedroom door down and took a load of stuff - TV, DVD player, CD player, speakers, DVDs and CDs. The electrical stuff was 'easy' to replace it was my CDs which a lot were one off promotional items (nirvana-smells like,oasis-definately signed,etc,), I'll never be able to get them back unless I pay premo prices and my photos (which were thrown around and stood on and ripped (don't have the negatives
frown.gif
) were priceless.

Pity your relatives don't live in the UK, You could of had my crappy 32" sony.

D

Deleted User

OP
mew-cuss said:
Unlucky dude, are they insured?

House burglary sucks man, it's not just your possessions being took, it's the fact that some scrotum has been in your house, without your consent. Your house doesn't even feel like it's your house anymore and you feel violated and defenceless.

'Luckily', it was only the T.V. and can be bought again, other things like wedding rings, photo's, paintings, limited edition/one off items, etc. are a nightmare to get back. One time, when I was burgalled, the thieves kicked the front door in (shattering it) then kicked my bedroom door down and took a load of stuff - TV, DVD player, CD player, speakers, DVDs and CDs. The electrical stuff was 'easy' to replace it was my CDs which a lot were one off promotional items (nirvana-smells like,oasis-definately signed,etc,), I'll never be able to get them back unless I pay premo prices and my photos (which were thrown around and stood on and ripped (don't have the negatives
frown.gif
) were priceless.

Pity your relatives don't live in the UK, You could of had my crappy 32" sony.

Yes, just like this one time, my own family were robbed. I can't remember what was lost, but I'm sure it's something VERY important. Made a police report, but no such item was found
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1