My Ratchet: Deadlocked Cheats Archive (Very Unorganized)

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all! I have no clue if this is the right place to put this, but I figured to make this topic here because the other PS2 section seemed more about softmoding/hardmoding.

Anyway! If anyone has every played Ratchet: Deadlocked online, on the PS2 from 2007 to whenever it got shut down, you may remember people being cheaters. Well, I was one of them, along with two or three other people. I decided today to just release alot of my cheats for the game, since it is the tenth year anniversary of when I started cheating on the game.

Like I said, there's really no organization to any of the text files on my dropbox. I literally copy and pasted the files from my old hard drive. That being said, a small description of the main files:

Agents Codes (DL).txt = A list of all the codes that I was testing and working on. Literally, it's random. It was specifically for me and my findings. I made notes of what each of the codes do and even have my first subroutine codes in there too.
Agent's Codes (UYA).txt = A list of codes for Ratchet and Clank 3: UYA. This is just a bonus file, really.
Jokered.txt = A file tht contains all the cheats I used each time I played Ratchet: Deadlocked online. I just loaded up CodeMajic.elf and pasted the codes from my computer.
Map Editor Beta.txt = This was the pinnacle of my subroutine coding. I made somewhat of a map editor for the game. You can actualy still find a video of it in action on youtube if you just search "Ratchet Deadlocked Map Editor".

All the other files are just there for you to browse, nothing too special.

For me, all these are are more nostalgic than anything. Finding cheats on the PS2 is what started me finding cheats to other games.
I am curious to who all did play Ratchet: Deadlocked on PS2, and whether or not they remember people cheating on there.

Also, if you know how, you can put those codes in a gameshark for a PS2 and run them. Or you can get a cross-over cable and CodeMajic.elf and CodeMajic.exe and run them that way too.

Dropbox Files!:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/917muxo2hmgplkx/AAB9mobY_Ru4cJVEM2D6Ikira?dl=0&lst=

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small