OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi

The fan of my CFW PS3 Slim is very very noisy and i think its overheating (85 degrees in 10 minutes) even if I play PS1/PS2 games, its very hot and noisy
The fan is almost at 100% everytime which is unbearable when I play at night

Is there any way to fix that fan noise? Any hb to reduce fan speed?
Is PS3 Super slim better?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should clean the system and replace thermal paste as suggested, also modified when fan should start kicking in and ideal tempeature with webman mod.

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You should clean the system and replace thermal paste as suggested, also modified when fan should start kicking in and ideal tempeature with webman mod.
What do you mean ideal temperature with webman mod?
Also, can I remove the BD drive and leave it unplugged all the time for better air circulation?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean ideal temperature with webman mod?
Also, can I remove the BD drive and leave it unplugged all the time for better air circulation?

You have a temp where the fan would start kicking in with certain percent fan speed, so you want to play around with that at what speed the fan kick in. Ideal temperature with the system still running and fan also running, you have to figure out what temp work for you best, you have to figure out the temperature at load when you are playing game as long it is not overheating and shutting down you should be fine in general.

qodmad03mfx21.png

Reactions: Keylogger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill