PCSX2 HD texture pack group

My PS2 Packs

relo4dg4me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Bl4ckH4nd Thanks for NBA Street V3! 😃 You are the only one who made the textures for this game on the internet.
My emulator is not recognizing the new textures, do you know what it could be?

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
@Bl4ckH4nd Thanks for NBA Street V3! 😃 You are the only one who made the textures for this game on the internet.
My emulator is not recognizing the new textures, do you know what it could be?
Very strange, I tested it on my PC before I uploaded. Maybe set a toggle hotkey to load and unload on the fly. These games aren't super obvious, you can mainly see it in the UI and the maps.

GeOmatrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently busy with around 5 or 6 games, just for PS2. I tend to shuffle the games so I don't get burnt out on one.

I'm always happy to take requests, I add them to a list I have that's sorted by console. I don't do them in any particular order but I tend to look at how long a game is. Racing, sports and fighting games usually go quick at least :)
Totally understand. I went back some pages to see what people have requested and didn't want to bombard you with the same requestss. Mostly looking forward to X-Men Legends 1 and 2, if your working on those 😁

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Totally understand. I went back some pages to see what people have requested and didn't want to bombard you with the same requestss. Mostly looking forward to X-Men Legends 1 and 2, if your working on those 😁
Oh yes, I did start on those, but that was on a very old PS2 build. I only did a level or so for each. I'd rather start over since I've updated PCSX2 :)

Reactions: Zyute

15Cyber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Bl4ckH4nd, I'd like to make a request for a game that brings back nostalgic memories: Samurai Jack - The Shadow of Aku. Thank you so much for your packs! Great work

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
@Bl4ckH4nd The NBA Street V3 textures didn't work because the game was from another region, I fixed it here and everything worked fine. Thank you again.
Oh that's good to hear. Glad you got it sorted :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey Bl4ckH4nd, I'd like to make a request for a game that brings back nostalgic memories: Samurai Jack - The Shadow of Aku. Thank you so much for your packs! Great work
I'll add it to my list :)

ZTMon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, I'll do it for you today :)

Ok, it's done and uploaded. I don't have that version of the game so I didn't test it. If there are any issues, please let me know.
Post automatically merged:

I uploaded the pack. I'll keep trying to work with the cars as PCSX2 gets updated and let you know :)
This is great, thanks. Although are there some missing? In the dumps folder I had, there are 17,634 png's, and in the replacements, there are 17,586 dds'.

Last edited by ZTMon,

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
This is great, thanks. Although are there some missing? In the dumps folder I had, there are 17,634 png's, and in the replacements, there are 17,586 dds'.
Can you see any stock looking textures in-game? The reason why there are missing files is because many games dump garbage files that aren't needed and when you upscale them, they eat vram like crazy and can sometimes cause texture glitches.

ZTMon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a dump of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Collector's Edition) if you want to get around to this one at some point.
https://mega.nz/file/ywQ2TZJA#b6f10vMrv9mRJhX0uQR0cZq71t3noFeWtpZ_tnPBQ98
The game wanted to dump new textures for every sticker and graffiti tag that you create in-game, which there would be 1000's of combinations if you did this. I doubt in the game archive it actually works like this. Just a result of the emulator I would imagine. I tried to get just about everything in the game.

Group statistics

Group owner:
relauby
Members:
Threads:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum