owlman

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
F2A%20USB%20256%20Bridge-Lx2j5.jpg

This exact one everytime i try to load it the nintendo part is all messed up, note i havent used it in a few years due to this problem whats wrong?

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what exactly is it doing? In what way is it messed up? I have a Flash Advance card as well but the one right before that one that sticks out of a GBA SP by almost an inch. Yup, old. ANyway, you could try changing the LI battery or look to see if the bord has a crack on it or something like that.
grog.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, if that thing is as old as I think it is, then the battery is probably no good anymore and would be the first thing I would try. you also may want to make sure that you are using the most current version of Extreme Link software (I think that is the one you would use for that card
wink2.gif
)

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same cart and the battery still works fine. Anyway, a dead battery wouldnt provoke that, you would only loose your saves everytime you reboot.

-What software do you use to write to your cart?
-Your linker is USB or Parallel?

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm at a lost here, this never happened to me. I did read about it back in the day but i don't remember anything about the fix. Sorry pal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol