Gaming My Official Save Game Request Thread

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone has a save for Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, just before or past Dry Dry Desert, that'd be great.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im sorry i cant do that because mine got corrupted or something so i then lost my save in which i beat the game and unlocked everything

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
BankaiCero09 said:
i only have m3 it works and it doesnt work it always works so when it doesnt i dont question it anyhow sorry but meh i found it somewhat offensive its like hey you did it wrong do it all over again like you know besides no1s saying thanks...............STILL havent heard one good thing bout the files ive been reuploading so far

Well, if it makes you feel any better, people do appreciate our work.

Sent to KenSniper: I have finished your file for Kingdom Hearts. Please go to the link below to get it. I have not bought anything off moogle or synthasised anything and the panels are empty, so basically you can fully customize all that the way you like it. If you have problems with it, please either reply here or PM me.
*link

Received from KenSniper: Thank you sooo much!! it's just perfect! plus you just finished it in just a day, I can't thank you enough.. Thanks a lot =)

See, we are loved =P

Alato said:
If anyone has a save for Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, just before or past Dry Dry Desert, that'd be great.
I understand that this is a pretty straight forward request, but please be a bit more specific. Its very hard for us to know what you want from just a game name and a level. And it really annoys us when people complain because it wasn't what they wnted when they didn't explain what they wanted in the first place.

QUOTE(BankaiCero09 @ Oct 23 2009, 08:07 AM)
im sorry i cant do that because mine got corrupted or something so i then lost my save in which i beat the game and unlocked everything
Dude, no offence, but he didn't ask for a completed save with everything unlocked, he asked for it to be just before a specific level.

ZeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ZeWan said:
Uhh... again.

It's great what you're doing and helping everyone; you should keep that save in the first post for everyone to use.

If I didn't work:

http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

You can convert saves here btw.

And my post was not 100% offensive thank you very much
smile.gif

You're doing a great job but I would like it if you actually made things more clearer;
just a suggestion

Thanks anyways if you can't do my save. I hope you can.

If you can't help me... could someone else give me help?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, this might be a stupid request, but would you happen to have an Animal Crossing Wild World save that is pre-decorated as an urban themed town?

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Brian117 said:
Lol, this might be a stupid request, but would you happen to have an Animal Crossing Wild World save that is pre-decorated as an urban themed town?
Well, i have actually never had that game at all, but if you give me a few days, i could cirtainly have a go. Thats only if you want to wait that long, as i would obviously not have this save at all. If thats cool with you, I'll get started on it. Is that all that's required, or are there some more specific things that you want done? I'll get started on it ASAP, and check back here soon.

EDIT: Actually, what rom are you using? Is it (U), (E) or (U) v1.1? I'm not sure it it matters, but still, better safe than sorry. And also, what flashcart are you using? I'll be using an R4 for this, so i'll need to know what to convert too if you use a different save file type.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well thanks ima keep some of my ideas to myself but umm for now i think you should work on half im more of a detailed person so ill upload w/e i feel like uploading

btw he thanked you not me i uploaded tons of detailed personal files and i never got thanked
dry.gif

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...................................umm i guess no1s requesting anything anymore.............im sorry for being so negative just wish i got some appraise for the files i upload

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
poyang said:
can i request a complete mario kart save? i finished it months ago, only to accidentally delete it..
frown.gif
(
Can people PLEASE not do this to us? First of all, how am i supposed to make you a save file if i have no idea what flashcart you're using? And also, if you go HERE, you can easily pick a catagory and browse Mario Kart saves or search for them. For a game like Mario Kart, there are literally hundreds per flashcart with everything complete. If you're going to post a request, AT LEAST tell us what cart you're using, even if thats all the info you give!!!

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im guessing i killed my own topic im sorry............... keep asking for savs if you want and link people to my 2 dominating savs...............

Century Child

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya my R4i Gold is freezes during the opening videos of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 and The World Ends with you.

So can you please send a save file of both games right when you are first able to save?

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so all you want is a save straight after the intro vids, at the first possible opportunities? i can have them both uploaded by tomorrow for you. but i suggest you watch them on youtube, because there really good, and have some important info in them.

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah, sorry about this. my R4 was being an asshole and wouldnt boot anything except .txt files (god i hate R4's) and my sister was borrowing my Acekard. I can get on it tonight and have them up tomorrow for you. They'll be uploaded on filetrip.net. if you need to contact me, please PM.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm i apologize for the inconvenience for my partner and anyone else if anyone has problems playing a rom that has ap or anything if you request it i will make a sav that passes the point where it freezes or send you personal tutorials as to how to get your saves to work

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
dragonbladerxx1 said:
ok im requesting for a really good phantasy star zero sav and a good cod modernwarfare save with all weps on wifi... if possible
smile.gif
Acekard 2i sav...
By really good phantasy star zero sav, what is it that your looking for? coz if all you want is finished story with all weps and armour and stuff, you might as well hack it. im working on PSZ atm, but i really have no idea what to do with a request like this. please be more specific. and if your talking about COD:4, there are heaps of save files that meet this already, with many also on filetrip. If your talking about Modern Warfare Mobilized, then im already trying to achive this, so when im done ill upload it and PM you.

@BankaiCero09

Sorry i havent been on really at all for the past 2 weeks, i accidentally used up 19GB out of my 20GB allowence per month in a week and a bit, so im trying to conserve it as much as possible for the next little while, so i dont run out, and am reduced to 50KB/S.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-