Hacking My Nintendo Switch Isn’t working after using ChoidujorNX

Sylvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a few weeks ago I accidentally updated my switch from 5.1.0 firmware to 6.1.0 firmware, after that my CFW wouldn’t work anymore and I was trying to find guides on how to fix it and eventually I did by finding the most recent sdfiles for the switch and putting into the sd card after I booting into cfw I went to the Homebrew menu to launch ChoiDujorNX and then I rebooted my system back to 5.1.0 after that whenever I went to go do something and my switch was on, when I came back it turned off by itself and was in AutoRCM so then I went to my computer to import hekate 4.2 bin to delete AutoRCM after that I booted my switch back on and when I had left to go do something again when it was on it turned off again, but when I tried to check if it was in RCM I plugged it in to the computer and it didn’t say anything about the switch. I tried powering it on but it still didn’t work, (By the way it was at 100% when doing all of this) I tried to put it into the dock or cable to see if it would light up or anything but it didn’t work. If anyone could help me with this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by Sylvan,

Paperjin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is you updated your switch to 6.1 officially. even if you downgrade to 5.1, you'll get the sleep bug. that's because your fuses are burnt to 6.x.
If you upgrade back to 6.0, the problem will go away.
Your switch isn't going to boot right now because of the burnt fuses, you have to put it into rcm again and launch a payload to boot it again. that will let you upgrade back to 6.x and will also re-enable auto rcm for you.

Sylvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I had another question PaperJin. If I were to update to firmware 6.0.0 will all of my nsp games that I got from firmware 5.1.0 still work?

Sylvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How will I be able to update into 6.0.0 if the computer can’t read the Nintendo Switch and also the Nintendo Switch doesn’t go into RCM

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How will I be able to update into 6.0.0 if the computer can’t read the Nintendo Switch and also the Nintendo Switch doesn’t go into RCM
Arggggg
Feels bad man..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try to hold power button for 12+ seconds

Sylvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I’m still in 5.1 but I went from 6.1 to 5.1 and now it’s just giving a black screen not turning on or in RCM

Sylvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where would I find this

Oh yeah by the way I'm trying to go to firmware 6.0 instead of 5.1 because I burnt the fuses

You holded power button for 15+ seconds and pressed it again to power up and checked if the rcm is recognized?
Yeah I did

Would this help with my problem or is this thread something else
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1