Homebrew My nintendo 3DS plays a strange sound in the homebrew

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello wish someone would answer me if it happens to any of you , my 3ds plays a strange sound when opening any application on homebrew something like a whistle followed by a small hiss and open the application normally , but it never happened before just came to ask if this is normal is already happened to someone .
So can someone help me?
sorry if my english is bad.

MasterFeizz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It happens when you exit a homebrew and it doesn't clean up the csnd service, when you enter another app that uses the csnd service the dirty buffers cause the hiss and pop.

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It happens when you exit a homebrew and it doesn't clean up the csnd service, when you enter another app that uses the csnd service the dirty buffers cause the hiss and pop.
THIS.

That is exactly what it was but I didn't know how to put it as I didn't quite understand it myself.

@BlueFox gui, what homebrew did you launch just before the hissing started?
Not the one that the hissing started on but the one you was using just before it started.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awkward... I thought I fixed it, maybe I haven't pushed the changes.
Edit: I did fix it, are you force closing quake?
That's another issue. If force closing it aka using L+R+down+B then the app won't call the closing arguments or whatever they are called.

It's a dirty dirty dirty bug that's in *hax 2.5 itself.

Use @mashers grid launcher. Iirc he implemented a check system that force closes the csnd service before his grid launcher will launch.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-homebrew-launcher-with-grid-layout.397527/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.