My new tattoo

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my first tattoo a couple days ago. What do you tempers think? By the way, it's on the back of my leg.
tattoo.jpg

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, cool. Toni Plutonij, one of the admins, he had his back of the legs tattoed on, too, and he says it's the most fucking painful thing there is.

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is pretty painfull but the people at the tattoo place were all big gamers too so we just had a chat. Kept my mind off the pain.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Maktub said:
Hey, cool. Toni Plutonij, one of the admins, he had his back of the legs tattoed on, too, and he says it's the most fucking painful thing there is.
Actually, to be honest, out of the whole leg, that particular place was the most painless, or should I say the least hurting place of the whole tattoo, yeah, even less then side of the leg.....But it all depends of the moment, sometimes it hurts more sometimes less..

Looks quite good, nice motif too....I'd go for a bit bigger one, but still it's really nice..

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Maktub said:
Actually, to be honest, out of the whole leg, that particular place was the most painless, or should I say the least hurting place of the whole tattoo, yeah, even less then side of the leg.....But it all depends of the moment, sometimes it hurts more sometimes less..

Looks quite good, nice motif too....I'd go for a bit bigger one, but still it's really nice..
Wow so very badly quoted its crazy. Put words into your mouth and they were wrong!

And cmon big tats are expensive as hell here in the US I had a quote for 360$ for a big silver surfer on my shin (i know but its okay it would need to go there) and a uv galactus behind him. it would go up my ankle to just below my knee and a little of the uv work would be wrapped around SS. In addition to me not being to do it all in 1 trip which would be dumb.... slowly having progress made. i would be upset. Maybe ss first then the uv but none of that do the outline today then color it in later.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Man18 said:
Wow so very badly quoted its crazy. Put words into your mouth and they were wrong!

And cmon big tats are expensive as hell here in the US I had a quote for 360$ for a big silver surfer on my shin (i know but its okay it would need to go there) and a uv galactus behind him. it would go up my ankle to just below my knee and a little of the uv work would be wrapped around SS. In addition to me not being to do it all in 1 trip which would be dumb.... slowly having progress made. i would be upset. Maybe ss first then the uv but none of that do the outline today then color it in later.
I don't get the first part, but maybe it's because my english skills are weak at the moment!
tongue.gif

Tattoos, if done correctly and by professional artist, will always be expensive, no matter where in world..
Price for my leg piece is around $1550 give or take.. You have to bare in mind that you're getting something that will be there for the rest of your life!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Hitsuagaya said:
lol i would never get a tatoo in my whole entire life even if u paid me a million dollars... would u?

It depends on what it's a tattoo of, and where.

A dick on my forehead? Probably not. Something somewhere it wouldn't get seen often (Upper arm, leg, etc)? Probably.

QUOTE(RockmanForte @ Aug 17 2009, 08:10 PM) Your tattoo are not cool. Tattoo is not safe, period.

Thanks, Dr. RockmanForte. I'll keep that in mind.

Anteo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
Hitsuagaya said:
lol i would never get a tatoo in my whole entire life even if u paid me a million dollars... would u?
Me neither, I don't understand how can someone pay to get and endure pain!

Not even if you pay me billion dollars!!

LOL Shit, I can't wait until I'm old enough for a tattoo (about a year and a half more xD). If somebody offered to pay for my tattoo AND gave me money, even like... $50, I'd be super happy xD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs