Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Last night I had my n3DS crash while in sleep mode while playing ORAS, so I rebooted it and it would not boot so I replaced the reiNAND files because that fixed it before. Still no boot. So I copied all the files off of the SD card after checking the FS for errors then formated it with GParted, still no luck after copying the files back. I attempted to delete the home menu exdata, still no boot. What should I do to get my console to boot? I have reiNAND with a9lh and no emuNAND.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure I have a NAND dump left from that. I will not use luma, as it is a reiNAND fork and last time I attempted to use it, it was broken.
I'm guessing you used it back when the system kept telling you to update. Luma 5.5 fixed everything. If you don't have a NAND back up, you're out of luck. Alao, using luma allows you to use payloads for dumping and injecting you NAND with decrypt9 and other tools.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing you used it back when the system kept telling you to update. Luma 5.5 fixed everything. If you don't have a NAND back up, you're out of luck. Alao, using luma allows you to use payloads for dumping and injecting you NAND with decrypt9 and other tools.
Nothing about updates, it just would not boot.

What caused the crash?? You don't hear about this happening often.
No idea, it was in sleep mode. Happens once in awhile for me.

So, I guess I will backup the current NAND and try renaming the 3ds folder. Wish me luck I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay