Misc My N2DSXL cannot connect to wifi anymore.

ShinyHuntr1710

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now this is sort of my fault, I did a stupid and deleted my browser (which I think is part of the issue) but I did it before and it would still connect to the internet and update just fine! Now, it will flicker between "enabled" and "internet" a few times, and then stay as "enabled" so I am entirely unable to update. I am familiar with PSP homebrew and was wondering if there was a way to load an update onto an SD card and update it that way, or am I up a creek without a paddle?

ShinyHuntr1710

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do... but it was made back when I first homebrewed it... is there a way to transfer my saves that I have changed/created since then?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do... but it was made back when I first homebrewed it... is there a way to transfer my saves that I have changed/created since then?

You would have to use JKSV or checkpoint to backup your save, and then extract them off the SD card on a computer, keep in mind you would also lose the content you have installed as the NAND won't be able to see it as it would be the way you made the backup before you first homebrew it.

ShinyHuntr1710

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would have to use JKSV or checkpoint to backup your save, and then extract them off the SD card on a computer, keep in mind you would also lose the content you have installed as the NAND won't be able to see it as it would be the way you made the backup before you first homebrew it.
Ok but if I reobtained the games, the saves would still be fine? I have like 200+ games on here.
Post automatically merged:

Ok but if I reobtained the games, the saves would still be fine? I have like 200+ games on here.
Also thanks a TON, I have been so confused with this issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will...