Tokyo Jihen

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I got my EZ Flash 3in1 a couple days ago and the first thing I did was flash Mother 3 to NOR and play it. I have it paired with an Acekard 2.1 and I turned on "Automatically backup saves on startup". For the past few days I have been playing and saving Mother 3 with no problems at all. But today, I go to load my game but the only options are "New Game" and "Sound Player", as if I never had a save on it. I checked the contents on my SD card and the Mother 3.gba.sav was right there. What happened and how do I prevent this from happening again? I read that you need to manually backup saves from NOR but I thought auto-backup saves would do the job?

Tokyo Jihen

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
autobackup only applys to the first reboot for NOR, if you continue using NOR mode you have to manually backup every time after the first time.

But I saved it and played at least 6 times, and I never backed it up manually. Does this mean after every play I must go to Mother 3.gba.sav, go to its properties, and back up the save(or do I back up the gba.sav.bak?)

Thanks for your reply
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: