My MKDS Custom Battle Tracks

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Jorden, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Jorden
    OP

Jorden Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2015
    United States
    Springfield, Missouri
    Instead of creating a thread for each separate track, I figure that I should just make a thread for all Battle tracks I make from now on.

Earlier I made a thread about the first Mario Kart DS 100% functioning custom battle track. However that was yesterday's news.

For the past week, I have been working on porting N64 Skyscraper. I used the Original N64 model with Wii Textures. There will be a release later, but I'd like to invite you to see a preview.

Firstly, I would like your thoughts on this. Secondly, notice my SNES battle theme music hack. Thirdly, this track will be playable within a week. Lastly, once KMP editing in Mario Kart 7 becomes easier, I might actually do Custom Battle Tracks in MK7. But that is for a different thread.

I've worked on a lot more between them... You will see them when the time comes :P

nxwing likes this.
  2. ChaosBoi

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    I'm actually looking forward to this. Battle Mode has gotten a lot less fun for me ever since MK Wii, so it's nice to see someone making more battle tracks for this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice