ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have a multi purpose Mirco SD card. I use it for my music, R4, and Homebrew channel for Wii. Just today it started acting weird. 1st DSorganize wouldn't work and so when I stick it in my laptop to fix it..........The computer wont detect it......It will detect the usb stick but not the card. My R4 at least knows its in there but it stops at the loading screen and freezes up. My Wii recognizes it the most.....I can transfer saves at least but the homebrew channel can read the apps on the card but the apps (which load no problem) can't read the card. This is one bizzare problem and I hope my SD card isnt completely shot.......Please help me

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I can format without the computer actually detecting it at least......but thats the werid thing......my wii detects it enough to read the apps on the card but not anything else (the apps work too but if they are emulator apps they can't find my roms and wii physics works perfect), my ds detects it enough to not show the no micro sd card message but stops at the loading screen, but my computer doesn't detect it at all.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's dying and most likely only higher quality card readers will be able to read it. You can format it if you get it working on a different PC but expect for problems to come up in the future with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back