My medical condition finally got the best of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since it seems to work on a white list, there is almost no way to get around it....
Google cache won't work either, because you can only use it to read stuff, not post it...

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:unsure: I don't know if it is a wise thing to post it on the FP... Because now it isn't that widely known, so there are no tr..l's (don't want to lure them her with the word if one were too search for it...) etc.
If it were to be on the FP you could expect at least a couple of them trying to ruin it...
And it could potentially spark the media -.-"

So, no, keep it in here imo.
Perhaps a mod could append it as a footnote in the first post of this thread rather than frontpage it?

Kinekto

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 for this. Because if the shoe were on the other foot, Xuphor would gladly back this notion. Also, welcome back.
I think DCG is right on this one, it would be a bad idea overall really. Just way too much attention about her medical problems, and could very welly spark media coverage if some inconsiderate or "tl:dr" member just goes right to the media about it without even reading the thread.

Reactions: mechadylan

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly, I'm mostly in the "leave it as it is" camp.
This thread already is working great as it is, you all convinced her to take that massive donation in the first place. :lol:
Which is a good thing. I'm glad she chose that option. It means I might get to argue with her over more inane things. Dis gon b fun.

Reactions: Xarsah16

Kinekto

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hasn't the 48 hour line passed?
How is everything going?
It's been about 50 hours now since the end of her surgery, the 48 hour thing is always an estimate, as every person's situation is different. As TwinRetro said on the first post of the 18th page, it'll be from one day to one week before she leaves ICU. She'll leave ICU when the doctors are entirely sure that her body won't reject the new lungs, and are entirely sure that no other complications will arise. Until I get the call saying that's happened, I won't know. I don't even know what sort of state she'll be in when she's out if ICU, but I'd imagine she'll have to be more alert than she was the last time I saw her.

You all can be sure I'll leave a post here when she leaves ICU, and before I leave for the hospital though. The simple fact it's been this long without a single problem call from the hospital is a VERY good sign though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==