My left nipple is allergic to polyester.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I always buy cotton stuff to wear for myself. However, in the past few months, because I am forced to wear a uniform in the army. I found out that my left nipple is allergic to polyester.
frown.gif
I really hate this, it has a sensation of being raped by your clothing.... Anyone else has any weird allergies that they would like to share?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Check it is not something you put in there, I did some weapons training/handling a couple of years back and found black powder, powdered alumina and gunpowder do not do me wonders. If you had a dry cleaned as well sometimes the methyl benzene they use does not vanish all at once.

No fun allergies to speak of here (tomatoes result in unpleasantness for all concerned and I found I was allergic to cheap soap/handcream a while back (kids all over can feel vindicated when I say soap is bad for me)) but I did once meet a guy who had a phobia of tin foil, I felt kind of bad as I was eating a kitkat at the time.

flashermac

Trophies
Website
www.flashermac.netfirms.com
XP
Country
I once suffered from "joggers nipple" after a few days hiking - not comfortable at all, every touch from your clothing feels like a cigarette burn. In the end I put sticking plasters over both nips for protection, and thankfully it stopped after a couple of days.

No proper allergies though thankfully, although my Mrs is almost lethally allergic to Kiwi fruit
frown.gif

|fmc|

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm allergic to some kind of (uncommon) bandaid, as when i was younger i cut my leg and when my mum put a bandaid on i wsa like "holy cow it hurts!" , tried another brand bandaid and i was fine.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I once suffered from "joggers nipple" after a few days hiking - not comfortable at all, every touch from your clothing feels like a cigarette burn. In the end I put sticking plasters over both nips for protection, and thankfully it stopped after a couple of days.

No proper allergies though thankfully, although my Mrs is almost lethally allergic to Kiwi fruit
frown.gif

|fmc|
Well that's actually close, except this reaction gives me a sexually feeling.
frown.gif
I don't know what is wrong, but as I said, I am being raped by Canadian military uniforms...
frown.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing with my left nipple and being in seawater for a long time...

Since you're wearing a uniform anyway, just put a bandaid over it.

m|kk|

Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow... My professional recommendation would be to keep it covered with band-aid or gauze to reduce exposure. It would also be okay to use a 1% hydrocortisone cream to reduce swelling/irritation.

- Dr. m|kk|, PharmD

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I suffer from hayfever, which is a real joy in the summer I can assure you - especially when I'm out golfing
laugh.gif

Oh, and the last (and coincidentally first) time I ate prawns I thought I was going to die! For real!
I was cold, shivering,had no strength in my legs..... I crawled to the bathroom thinking I was going to be sick (I wasn't though) and just passed out on the carpet - my kids found me there the next morning
laugh.gif

So I guess I'm allergic to seafood too (though I'm in no hurry to repeat the experiment and find out for sure!)

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quit giving away your secrets, the terrorists will use bio/chemical warfare
throw tomatoes as grenades, shoot polyester confetties as shotgun rounds. well i'm allergic to some deordorants, makes my arm pit sting constantly and cracks my skin, friggin annoying and painful. least i'm not allergic to all of them or i'd smell so bad...

DRACO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am allergic to some oats/soaps and shellfish ohhh how i loath shellfish muahahhahahahahi have summin of this nature- i have a small 3rd nipple underneath my right nipple ---im deformed

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Yeah I remember a few times when my nipples have iched when I put on clothing. tho I also know my skin iching from bed cloth and clothes. Like one day every 3 months maybe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: