:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We are stuck in this lame ass evacuee campground (NO INTERNET!!!! I'm at starbucks right now), and the fire is going the opposite way from our home. School is postponed indefinitly.
biggrin.gif

But the worst part is that my R4s computer micosd thing broke, so I can't put megaman and naruto and all those on it. And I can't dl victorious boxers or CoN: Wii from this starbucks internet either. >_>
I'm pissed, I want to play them. All and all tho, we're alive, and thats what matters.

PS Anyone want to mail me a microsd reader or a 1-4 gig microsd/ memorystick pro duo? I can't fit all the games I want to fit into my current one, hell, I can't even play ff7 T_T

snakeslash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats good. I live in Southren Cali. Only thing in my area right now is smoke... it smells horrible outside.

I just graduated... so I dont need to go to school everyday XD im just being a lazy ass today, gettin my hair cut and stuff like that....... I bought NCONR its awesome.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Good to hear you guys are okay
smile.gif
I've been following the fires online and looking at the photos, it must be really surreal to see the areas around where you live go up in flames like that. Some of those mountain photos are just scary
frown.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this happens every few years right.. always amazes me how people continue living in dangerous areas but you gotta do what you gotta do.. good to hear about the house being safe, now that R4 on the other hand..man.. flimsy product I guess, however mine never leaves my console and also my spring works fine..not sure how u guys break these copiers so much. I still remember back in snes days hearing about all the broken pro fighters, that made a bit of sense but then the broken wildcards... just means to me that people don't take care of their stuff.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this happens every few years right.. always amazes me how people continue living in dangerous areas but you gotta do what you gotta do.. good to hear about the house being safe, now that R4 on the other hand..man.. flimsy product I guess, however mine never leaves my console and also my spring works fine..not sure how u guys break these copiers so much. I still remember back in snes days hearing about all the broken pro fighters, that made a bit of sense but then the broken wildcards... just means to me that people don't take care of their stuff.

People move up there to get away from city life. It's something I've considered. There are advantages to living in places like that. It's also the same reason they rebuilt New Orleans.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NO SCHOOL WOOO!

edit: it doesn't happen every few years, its just happened twice in the past 5 years and it's been proven that many of the separate fires that popped up were caused by arsonists.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PS Anyone want to mail me a microsd reader or a 1-4 gig microsd/ memorystick pro duo? I can't fit all the games I want to fit into my current one, hell, I can't even play ff7 T_T
I'll mail you the card reader that came with my M3 Simply if you want it. It's the crappy little transparent blue model, but it works. Let me know soon, and I can get it in the mail tomorrow.

moggymatt

Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
PS Anyone want to mail me a microsd reader or a 1-4 gig microsd/ memorystick pro duo? I can't fit all the games I want to fit into my current one, hell, I can't even play ff7 T_T
I'll mail you the card reader that came with my M3 Simply if you want it. It's the crappy little transparent blue model, but it works. Let me know soon, and I can get it in the mail tomorrow.

wow thats nice of you. +karma for u...

Suck about the fires (as much as I like fire) must be surreal like Psyfira said. It seems to happen more and more, but I guess that the reporting is so easy nowadays. A lot of 'bush' fire are started by people, its crazy how quickly it spreads and gets out of control.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1