Hacking My Hacked Switch is stuck in OFW

TEK_B0T1O1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi and Good day, my Hacked Switch is stuck in OFW and the only thing i did was put Emuiibo on the SD Card, i tried the RCM jig, updating Atmosphere and Sig Patches, TegraRCMGUI. But nothing worked, The problem probably was that Hekate thought i used AutoRCM for OFW, but i'm not sure... Also, please help, i'm very sad.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installing emuiibo shouldn't stop you from booting into rcm, are you sure you jig's in good condition, and are you pressing vol + when powering on?
Also if it shows nintendo logo and boots to OFW when you power it on, auto rcm is not activated. Probably you updated the system before and it's removed.

TEK_B0T1O1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Installing emuiibo shouldn't stop you from booting into rcm, are you sure you jig's in good condition, and are you pressing vol + when powering on?
Also if it shows nintendo logo and boots to OFW when you power it on, auto rcm is not activated. Probably you updated the system before and it's removed.
My jig is in perfect condition, and yes i'm pressing vol + when powering on, the Switch doesn't turn on when i do that, it shows the Nintendo logo then *POOF* BLACK SCREEN.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That shouldn't happen because if it boots into RCM the screen should be black, no display at all. Is your switch chipped? Does it have any internal modifications?

TEK_B0T1O1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
That shouldn't happen because if it boots into RCM the screen should be black, no display at all. Is your switch chipped? Does it have any internal modifications?
what... Is there something i'm missing out on? Sorry if i sound stupid but, WHAT IS A CHIPPED SWITCH? And what are these "internal modifications"?

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what... Is there something i'm missing out on? Sorry if i sound stupid but, WHAT IS A CHIPPED SWITCH? And what are these "internal modifications"?
I mean does it have any sort of modchip installed? Like trinket m0, RCM x86? Sounds like something is pushing a payload automatically when it enters RCM.

TEK_B0T1O1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I mean does it have any sort of modchip installed? Like trinket m0, RCM x86? Sounds like something is pushing a payload automatically when it enters RCM.
Look, since i don't know what that is, i don't have it. Also, my Switch has been hacked for almost 4 years, first time this is happening to me. My Switch has been through some hard times (countless times of me and my dad formatting it) but this time none of us could fix it. Since my dad is in France, while i'm far away in Morocco, i texted him to see if he can help me, but he said "i don't know".
(The Switch won't format since i can't even make Hekate appear).

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you can goo to switch noob paradise and find answers.

The first step to troubleshoot is try to get on Nyx, turn COMPLETELY your switch (by pressing 30 seconds the power button) then put your jig, press the + Vol and power button, if your switch boot then your jig is bad.

if get nothing then press - Vol button and inject Hekate, you will get on Nyx.

Also you should test your SD with H2testW.

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: binkinator

gouki99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If it's how i did it before, i put the jig where it belongs then i press power (also i have RCMloader). But if it's now, i press power only.

After the Switch is turned fully off, and you insert the jig in the right rail, you need to hold + Volume up as you turn on the Switch/or when you insert the USB-C, as the console boots when the USB is inserted. Are you doing these steps correctly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily