OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i use to own a regular legit r4 1 year ago now

got a dsl not the dsi wondering if it work with my regular dsl the r4i?

and do they get updates? he got it for me for 30$ with a 2gb micro sd card and all the things it come with i find it a good deal

any drawbacks?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
An Acekard 2i has much better game support, and you can get it along with a 2GB card for $22 off of shoptemp.com, which is gbatemp's official sister site/store/thing.

Acekard 2i and a 4GB card? $26.

You didn't get a good deal. The only good deal for an R4 is the "original" R4 for $6 on shoptemp because it's confirmed you can use wood on it.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, to be fair, come to think of it there ARE 1 or 2 R4i-s that are actualy maintained/updated - like the one made by the M3 team.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Honestly, that cart will do good for a short while, but you might want to get a new one before a major release, or you might be waiting forever for an AP fix.

The thing is with R4 clones, is even if you say R4i, it may be a clone of the R4, the Acekard, or a DSTT, and even then there are differences between those with different firmwares, so it can be very confusing for people like us to help you with even the simplest problems because we never know whats under the hood of your cart.

With a mainstream cart we would be able to help you, or better yet, you would be able to search the forums and most likely find your answer without even having to ask
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up