My First Skin

benchma®k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Recieved my cyclo evo in the post today
grog.gif

Well pleased with it.. Anyway was lookin round the forum and decided to try my hand at a new skin for it. I found the menu icons on this site somewhere, really liked them so i'd use them... (thanks
biggrin.gif
) Its my first go though so be nice
nyanya.gif
haha.. seriously though.. constructive critisism welcome!!

skin.png

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Really nice, but you should make some black bars ( or white, or a different color), lower their opacity and place them on top and on the bottom of the bottom background to make the text with the version number and the time more readable (status bars).

benchma®k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
awesome dude. ill use it when i get bored with my current one. where do you get the icons? the normal ones are gay.

Thankyou matey
yaynds.gif
I enjoyed doing it and i really like looking at it!
laugh.gif
i pilfered the backgrounds from the intro from Ergo Proxy... tweaked them a bit and then got some real nice icons from the *cough* teamcyclops *cough*
tongue.gif
skins page. Feel free to use it mate... im just glad you like it
smile.gif

Really nice, but you should make some black bars ( or white, or a different color), lower their opacity and place them on top and on the bottom of the bottom background to make the text with the version number and the time more readable (status bars).

Cheers for the feedback dude.. i did think about adding bars to the top and bottom, but to be honest i tried to hide the status bar text as much as i could on this one. I'll give it a try in the skin im doing at the moment, it might look better than i think
wink.gif

edit: by the way.. can we attach files in this forum? If people want to use my skins i need to post a .rar with xml included
huh.gif

benchma®k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought i'd add my second skin.. its not very creative, i just HAD to do it because its a passion of mine. I took salamence's idea on board and added status bars this time... Hope you like it
biggrin.gif

Keep your eye open for more skins coming soon
smile.gif
(i still need to know how to attach files should people want to use these
wink.gif
)

splitty.png

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry you're not going crazy, this forum doesn't use attachments
smile.gif
You can either submit your skin into GBATemp's download centre (see "downloads" on the top banner) or upload your files elsewhere to a site like megaupload. Whichever you choose you then post a link to the file in this thread.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.