My first homebrew by(ferg)

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by chauffler, Aug 1, 2011.

1. chauffler
    OP

chauffler Banned

Banned
    Jul 3, 2011
    United States
    Southern California
    I made this back in 09 with PAlib when I was twelve I stuck to something very simple because programming was so confusing for me. It's basically a really simple collision game I thought I made the level progression in it pretty good (but still very simple) it was an unfinished project so some things will seem weird to you I would finish it but I lost the source code and I don't want to install the software on my computer again I have not posted this yet but I may as well post it today it gets pretty hard after level 7 And it's named slitter3 because of a joke with my friends http://www.mediafire.com/?vy6krma3197ms7e

2. absolalone111

absolalone111 Chiptune Extraordinaire

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2011
    He he this is really fun, iv been playing this for about 30 mins now, its really adictive!

3. chauffler
    OP

chauffler Banned

Banned
    Jul 3, 2011
    United States
    Southern California
    Wow thanks I didn't expect anyone could play it that long I wish I added more replay Value to it. I might make an enhanced version of it with a background, better sprites, music, more game modes, settings, and a menu system or I might make this platforming defense game I've been thinking about for awhile

4. pistone

pistone GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 18, 2010
    Albania
    in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
    actually is pretty good ...iv tried it and i think it can become a great app for passing time [​IMG]

5. absolalone111

absolalone111 Chiptune Extraordinaire

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2011
    i really do like it, me and my little bro compeate on how far we can get, its a shame it doesnt have a save feature on it, so that it could say "Your highest score was 59 it was achieved on 06/08/2011" or something like that, also, maybe a space background with little white dots that look like stars would be cool.

6. coolness

coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Banned
    Jun 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Rotterdam Bitches!!
    no video or pictures?