chauffler

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made this back in 09 with PAlib when I was twelve I stuck to something very simple because programming was so confusing for me. It's basically a really simple collision game I thought I made the level progression in it pretty good (but still very simple) it was an unfinished project so some things will seem weird to you I would finish it but I lost the source code and I don't want to install the software on my computer again I have not posted this yet but I may as well post it today it gets pretty hard after level 7 And it's named slitter3 because of a joke with my friends http://www.mediafire.com/?vy6krma3197ms7e

chauffler

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
absolalone111 said:
He he this is really fun, iv been playing this for about 30 mins now, its really adictive!
Wow thanks I didn't expect anyone could play it that long I wish I added more replay Value to it. I might make an enhanced version of it with a background, better sprites, music, more game modes, settings, and a menu system or I might make this platforming defense game I've been thinking about for awhile

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
actually is pretty good ...iv tried it and i think it can become a great app for passing time
biggrin.gif

absolalone111

Chiptune Extraordinaire
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fergieboy10 said:
absolalone111 said:
He he this is really fun, iv been playing this for about 30 mins now, its really adictive!
Wow thanks I didn't expect anyone could play it that long I wish I added more replay Value to it. I might make an enhanced version of it with a background, better sprites, music, more game modes, settings, and a menu system or I might make this platforming defense game I've been thinking about for awhile

i really do like it, me and my little bro compeate on how far we can get, its a shame it doesnt have a save feature on it, so that it could say "Your highest score was 59 it was achieved on 06/08/2011" or something like that, also, maybe a space background with little white dots that look like stars would be cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.