Homebrew My Experimentation with the DS Profile Exploit

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah because no pirate ever is gonna say "i want to reverse this because i want to play roms for free"...

All you people disgust me, just tell the truth... you wanna copy GW / sell to clones / make free solution... just say so, but don't beat around the bush for so called "i just want to dump OS and analyze functions"

you, like fierce waffle, have no idea what you're talking about. i couldn't care less about piracy. i want to do it for the sake of doing it because it's pretty hard. if i wanted piracy, i would post what i've already figured out about the chains, and would continue to do so, so that other people could keep going with it. i want to get my own code running on there and, yeah, eventually dump everything on there and have a look around. it's challenging and fun.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't believe so many people saying they hacked 3ds, like it was easy. I don't know programming so I can tell if it's easy or not. But Nintendo is a big company that don't want piracy, so is a bit strange that there is around loads of kiddies telling "I hacked 3ds but I am not going to release anything blah blah", talking about moral of piracy in an "underground gaming community",... Maybe I will tell to my little brother to study ARM and hack 3ds system in two or three afternoons for me.

Reactions: Margen67

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't believe so many people saying they hacked 3ds, like it was easy. I don't know programming so I can tell if it's easy or not. But Nintendo is a big company that don't want piracy, so is a bit strange that there is around loads of kiddies telling "I hacked 3ds but I am not going to release anything blah blah", talking about moral of piracy in an "underground gaming community",... Maybe I will tell to my little brother to study ARM and hack 3ds system in two or three afternoons for me.

clearly you don't know what you are talking about (for example: assuming we are all kids around here. how would you know?).

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country

Well it was hard. Now anybody who understands basics can begin learning through the KERNEL exploit that has been provided by the GW team, you only need to make edits.

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can people please leave drama crap out of this thread. someone publicly working on things should be good. the code wasn't copied, it was used. and as the original source of the code from the pastie, I'm fine with it. I put it out there so others can do stuff with it

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
what I find amazing, is, a month ago I took a look at r4igold.cc firmware update (got 4 bricked cards) so I could rewrite the 2MB SPI myself

And the nature of ARM talking with SPI NVRAM (so resembled arm asm lines {from ram} which are taken from a work'd around segfaulted pointer), is the same as issuing SPI commands through ARM (upgrade flashcard kernels)

that and drama should become 10 >> 2 from now on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, ab and his mop https://youtu.be/l49fB60U9qE?si=8HuRy8f7_i4NGqft