Hacking My DSTT finally arrived today

abrack08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered it from Game Yeeeah, ishopvideogame.com. I ordered the DSTT and a 4 Gig Kingston SD card. It said shipping was free, but for some reason added $0.30, bringing the total to $18.10. The estimated shipping time was 10-21 business days, and it arrived on the 12th business day (14th if you count Saturdays. I know Saturday isn't a business day, but damn, the mail still comes on Saturday, it should count). I got it today, and much to my surprise, there are two packages. I assume one is for the SD card and one is for the DSTT, but no, the SD Card and DSTT are in the same envelope. I open up the other package, slightly confused and... I see ANOTHER DSTT and ANOTHER 4 gig SD Card. I rechecked my bank account, and they definitely only charged me once for it.

The best part? The SD Card holder slot in the DSTT is rounded, which, from what I've gathered from other topics, signifies it's almost definitely real, unless it's a brand new fake that caught on to the rounded slot thing. Pretty sweet. Now, I'm sure I can find a use for another 4 gig SD card, but what could I possibly do with the other DSTT? I could sell it but it seems like a hassle to only end up getting $6-$7 for it.

Anyway... if you're going to order a DSTT, I suggest using Game Yeeeah, as the card was pretty cheap (less than a dollar more than DX's if I'm not mistake), it got here when they said it would, and it's almost definitely real. And they sent me two! Can't get much better than that.

abrack08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've booted it about 5 or 6 times with the updated firmware containing the fake killer and it hasn't died. Plus, as I mentioned you can tell by looking at the SD Card holder part. Mine is rounded off, so it's almost definitely real. Look at the big "find out if your DSTT is fake" thread to see pictures and more specifics.

And no, it said nothing about buy one get one free, it just said free shipping, and they must have mistakenly sent me two of each.

Zav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
send it back T.T do the right thing >.>

there was a freshman that peed in a kids drink and the kid came back and drank it and the freshman got hit by a pickup truck 2 weeks later ( true story) -coincidence? ( personally i woulda killed that bitch the day after if he peed in my cup)

we also had a senior that shoved a freshman down the stairs and the freshman broke both legs then he got drunk at a party 4 months later and jumped off the deck when the police showed and was paralyzed from the waist down ... exactly >.> you dont want to keep it and get hit by a meteor

abrack08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like it's stealing... I payed for a product and they sent it to me, but they sent more than they were supposed to. If they ask for it back I'll give it back, though I won't pay for shipping, and it just seems like a pretty huge hassle for a ~$7 product and a ~$9 one.

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nice man you got 2 insetad of one lol i just oredered from DX a week ago so it should be coming to Canada evuntually
sleep.gif

Zav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aleatz said:
I would change schools if I were you.

really? stuff like that happens at every school but at my school these people clearly deserved what they got maybe the truck was abit overkill but God got him back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill