That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, whenever I boot up my G6DS Real, the NDS list is jumbled. It starts with Harvest Moon, then jumps to something else, and then to Animal Crossing furth down at the bottom. I tried rearranging the icons manually on my computer, but it didn't change anything. I can click "name" twice to put it in the correct alphabetical order, but that's a pain in the but.

Anybody know a way to solve this? Thanks.

Also, does it take a while to boot it up for other? The review says about 5 seconds to start up a game, but it takes me about 10. Is this normal?

FrozenOne23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
FATsort might be an idea. Try to google it.

That should do the job indeed. It's also featured in some G6 lite review I read somewhere...
unsure.gif

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look up DriveSort, I find it to be very helpful. It's not a bug, I think but it lists them in order of when it was put on for some reason of which I cannot remember.

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
Look up DriveSort, I find it to be very helpful. It's not a bug, I think but it lists them in order of when it was put on for some reason of which I cannot remember.
Wake up Jonny, a bug is *anything* which inconveniences the user. A bug is anything which can be easily improved. A bug still exists even if the developer says it doesn't and/or chooses to ignore it.

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I heard before that it would make it load a lot slower or something, but I can't remember
Well I can remember.

You're thinking about another punter here who theorized that the reason the G6 crew doesn't fix this bug is because it "may make the initial boot loading time slower". As I pointed out then, it only takes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol