funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been at this for 10 hours so pardon my french. I got the Nintendo ERROR something went wrong message.I went from 9.9 to 9.2 so right now I am on 9.2 frankenstein ware fake 9.2. Ive tried every CFW and currently I can boot homebrew channel on autoboot but I cant run sysupdate to get my console to reinstall the updates.Should I try manually installing with FBI? FBI hasnt been giving me any permissions so I cant even downgrade my browser.

D

Deleted-236924

Some people have reported problems downgrading from lower FWs to 9.2, for some reason.
Best bet might be to update to 10.3 and downgrade from there.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people have reported problems downgrading from lower FWs to 9.2, for some reason.
Best bet might be to update to 10.3 and downgrade from there.

I am still in denial lol. I wasted 12 hours doing this and thought I was finally successful. I have a hacked O3DS im thinking bout returning this piece of shit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I keep resetting and running sysupdate to downgrade but it never gives me permission.

Acryt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have the same issue i did with firmware that wasn't completely installed. Update to 10.3, then sit there until downgrade finally works from there. I had no issues what so ever afterwards.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have the same issue i did with firmware that wasn't completely installed. Update to 10.3, then sit there until downgrade finally works from there. I had no issues what so ever afterwards.

10 hours in for a 3ds i didnt even want. I am more addicted to the hacking then to actually playing. I just want my 3ds to work lol or brick so i can take it back

tried different sd cards im done.

Cant even update because I have nintendo blocked for my wii u. So all the nintendo ports are blocked.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
It's a funny old story these downgrades I keep reading lately. Sorry I had to:)

On a serious note, undo the url blocks from the router and update to 10.3. It's not hard at all to DG, if you follow the steps right.

cpasjuste

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can confirm that i had the same problem on new 3DS (EU).
I got the error message after a few cia install with sysupdate and 9.5 FW.
I was able to reboot to the frankeisten FW then updated to 10.3 to have a clean system.
Then i had to try maybe 50x sysupdater before it could start and successfully downgrade.
Note that it seems to be more stable for me to install menuhax then replace HBL boot.3dsx with sysupdater.3dsx (better boot rate).

Last edited by cpasjuste,

2manyGames2play

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a funny old story these downgrades I keep reading lately. Sorry I had to:)

On a serious note, undo the url blocks from the router and update to 10.3. It's not hard at all to DG, if you follow the steps right.

Can the same be said for the New Nintendo 3DS, or will that hardbrick it?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Can the same be said for the New Nintendo 3DS, or will that hardbrick it?
I know this is off topic, but that is a sweet profile picture! :O
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just boot recovery and either try again or wait.

2manyGames2play

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know this is off topic, but that is a sweet profile picture! :O
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just boot recovery and either try again or wait.

TY. I'm unable to find it for you though (can't remember where i found it) :(

If your read around here, it's a 50/50 chance of a brick no matter how much you follow the guides, even though they are easy to follow.

Right.. =/

Reactions: Ruby Gloom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night