Not bad man, looks good
smile.gif

Drihscol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can i help you? i made some sweet zelda cursors...awhile ago... plz to let me help?
also i have a capture card so i could record some high quality (60hz) video of the mod.

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well maybe I kinda like doing things on my own. I'm not good with image or video editing, these images are just off google, it took me forever to get the 1,2,3 sit on the sword correctly and look readable.

Posts merged

Stephanie said:
It's good that you are experimenting
moogle.gif
You can't go wrong with Zelda!

~Steph

I know!
biggrin.gif

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
crwys said:
I didn't do this via softmii, i installed the system menu wad through wad manager 1.3

I hope you got something to recover with if you brick cause that's dangereous cause I think Preloader is overwritten once you install a new System Menu WAD

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
computerboy said:
crwys said:
I didn't do this via softmii, i installed the system menu wad through wad manager 1.3

I hope you got something to recover with if you brick cause that's dangereous cause I think Preloader is overwritten once you install a new System Menu WAD

Yes i know, i have a modchip, i just autoboot wad manager when i get bricked, works like a charm.

Drihscol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
crwys said:
Well maybe I kinda like doing things on my own. I'm not good with image or video editing, these images are just off google, it took me forever to get the 1,2,3 sit on the sword correctly and look readable.
very well, i will make an ALT zelda csm!

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drihscol said:
its going to be the same but different. im still going to have a master sword cursor just different etc etc etc.

Please don't use the master sword cursor ........... Think of your own ideas, or atleast do different images.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Keep it going, that looks nice
smile.gif
. Funny Idea with the Arrows, I realy like it
smile.gif
. But keep in mind, that you can't release the .app here (Copyright)...

Oh, and I'll defintely also start at one this week, should be done fast (Templates, etc. already done). Should look something like that:
(Beta-Concept)

@All: Please create some skins, it's not that hard. And it makes fun
biggrin.gif

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Keep it going, that looks nice
smile.gif
. I'll defintely also start at one this week, should be done fast (Templates, etc. already done). Should look something like that:
(Beta)

@All: Please create some skins, it's not that hard. And it makes fun
biggrin.gif

Thanks! It may take longer, its kinda confusing and you have to figure out what images go where, some are obvious but others are @.@

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
crwys said:
Thanks! It may take longer, its kinda confusing and you have to figure out what images go where, some are obvious but others are @.@

Oh yes, I'm with you..(speaking about balloon.ash and co.)
smile.gif
. We all simply have to try...it's hard, but I think it will be worth the hard work
biggrin.gif

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
The master sword cursors are pretty cool. I haven't bothered with a CSM yet (I just don't have the time) but I did make a Zelda health screen with changed text. The finished product looks like this! Feel free to use it if you need it!

showtriforce.jpg

Stephanie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crwys said:
Drihscol said:
its going to be the same but different. im still going to have a master sword cursor just different etc etc etc.

Please don't use the master sword cursor ........... Think of your own ideas, or atleast do different images.
No offense, but what else would he use? I know he can use just about anything, but Master Sword for a cursor seems practically a natural decision. Believe me, if I was hacking my Wii for this specific stuff, I'd be like you: not the first person to think of using Zelda/Master Sword.

{edit} spelling

~Steph

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a