My cat died :(

Kashmir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeahh...ive never had a cat but my dog died a few years ago. I know what its like.

And as for Rex, I only saw him like twice in like 3 years...but he was a cool cat (no pun intended). You'll be alright tho.

Like the name Spartan? lols

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear it brother.

Go to the animal shelter and save a poor kitty's life, in Rex's memory.
Sorry to hear about your grandpa too. I hope he's fairin' alright.
Y'know, maybe he'd like a nice kitty too. I'd ask.

He has Alzheimer's. He doesnt even know who I am(Which is the hardest part)
frown.gif
He has a dog which keeps him company(and his wife
wink.gif
)

Are you... me?
blink.gif
Seriously, my grandfather's situation was exactly the same. Man, I can really sympathize on all counts.

WTF!
wtf.gif
wtf.gif

My Grandfather had Alzheimer's as well.. He forgot about me and eventually forgot how to talk.. Then he passed away.
frown.gif

Now I have no Pas!

Sorry about your Cat by the way... I never had a pet... Taking care of a pet probably wouldn't fit in my daily schedule.

~Nero

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my granddad is a manic depressive. He won't go on medication for it, and he beat his kids all through their childhood.

However, he is rich and gives me 100 dollars for my birthday and for christmas.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That sucks Spartan
frown.gif
my dog died a few years ago and I was very sad. He used to sit by my crib (when I was a baby) and not let anyone close apart from my mum or dad. I was so sad when it happened
frown.gif
I still miss him sometimes but it gets easier. Pets can really become a big part of your life without noticing it.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've had 3 cats that died >_< (but all lived full cat lives)

First one got chomped on by a dog, that was the most horrible
frown.gif

Did you see it happening. That would be painful to watch
frown.gif
I have no idea how my cat died..........
Yeah, there was a space under my house you see - I was on the outside and I could hear the cat meowing kinda pitifully under there, and I thought it was stuck. So I crawled under there to help and all of a sudden noticed this massive shape, which scared the shit out of me so I crawled back out. I can't remember exactly what happened after that, but the dog let go for whatever reason (it belonged to someone who was just visiting next-door) and we were able to get the cat out but the damage was already done. I think it punctured her lung or something. We tried to get it to the vet but it died on the way - it kinda just let out one last meow, looked with calm eyes then closed them and that was it :'(

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My 2 rabbits were killed once.
My brothers rabbit was taken out of its cage by a little girl when we weren't around. She said it was missing & that our neighbors dog took it away (dumbass little girl!).
Well, my bunny was still locked up. The neighbors dog (rockweiler) was near where I was (he didn't harm humans, and was friendly to me).
I took the bunny out of the cage (I was younger and more ignorant). I was petting him in my hands when that dog came fast as a lighyning bolt and snatched out of my hands. Never saw him again.
We found my brothers bunnys remains down the street the next day...poor little bunnies :'(

But, it isn't like they're people, Im not too sad about it.

Sorry, Spartan - i know how ya feel.
frown.gif

P.S. I'm asking for a cat this Christmas...but I don't think I'll get one...
frown.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
man, for the first time since I found my sister unconcious outside my house I really feel deeply sorry for someone else. That sucks man.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats horrible:(

your auntys husband is really insensitive. why was he there anyway?

(also, another cat might make you feel better [or worse
unsure.gif
])

QUOTE said:
Yeah, there was a space under my house you see - I was on the outside and I could hear the cat meowing kinda pitifully under there, and I thought it was stuck. So I crawled under there to help and all of a sudden noticed this massive shape, which scared the shit out of me so I crawled back out. I can't remember exactly what happened after that, but the dog let go for whatever reason (it belonged to someone who was just visiting next-door) and we were able to get the cat out but the damage was already done. I think it punctured her lung or something. We tried to get it to the vet but it died on the way - it kinda just let out one last meow, looked with calm eyes then closed them and that was it :'(

thats really horrible, to see the cat be killed right in front of you:(

i remember, last year my goldfish died while i was on camp:(

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
My mum called me today saying that my cat, Rex had passed away while he was sleeping
cry.gif
He was only 4
frown.gif
. He was really sick. We hadn't seen for a week and then he wandered inside one day and he was really skinny. He ate a little bit every day. Then my mum checked on him this morning and he was making strange coughing sounds, then he went to sleep. My mum found him a couple hours ago still warm but he was dead. My family buried him 20 minutes ago in my backyard :'( And on top of all this my pa had a stroke and he has only just came out of the hospital. He is 87 BTW. So yeah. Pretty sucky week

At least you cat died in not so painful dead.
History of my cats dead is much more painful. We was going to family trip, so we put our cat in the grandma's house (with grandma to look after him). But cat once went on the roof and accidently falled from it (it was like second floor). Cat were nowhere to be found for couple of days, and when we found him he was lying in some cement cellar hole (with window) in building. He had open wound, from where stinked like hell. In every move he screamed in suffering, i told mother that we have to go to vet, he was in so bad state that only quick lethal injection could save his pain. But she said no (and in home mom and dad is like fidel castro total control etc.) . She was thinking that cat will heal up, so we took cat into our house and he lived couple of days, and finally one day he had his final rest (believe me if i were it the place of the cat final rest would be blessing for me).
We ask father to burry him in the wood (because we leave in a block). And guess what that bastard did, he throw my cat in to the block's garbage. Cat was like brother to me. I will never forget him.
RIP
cry.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
ouch, that sucks.
I remember when I was nine-ish, my cat died, she was an awesome cat, knew her name, knew "sit" and liked being tickled under her chin, so it kinda made her unique, not like any other cat.
When she died I was so sad for like 3 weeks, I didn't go to two birthday parties and my neighbour let me borrow his snes
bow.gif

a few months later we got two kittens which are now cats, and they both suck, they don't know their names, they don't know shit, they just eat our food and are usually at someone else's house, I really just wont care when they die *shrug*

and that really sucks about your dad, I hope he's alright
wink.gif

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Aww I'm sorry to hear that about your cat!

Luckily, my parents always realized how precious my cats were to me.
I lost quite a few growing up, since my parents live at a busy road.
frown.gif

Most of my cats never made it to 4 years, they got run over or just disappeared.
A couple of days after having kittens, my cat Prutske (who I still miss beyond anything!!) got run over. This was about 5 years ago. I raised the kittens myself and my parents respected that. Others were like: "Just dump the kittens in a hole and get rid off them". Grrr.

Anyways, I still hear such great stories about how awesome the cats are that I raised.
Right now, I live with my boyfriend and we have 2 cats who never get outside.
I think it's a bit sad that they can't go outside but at the same time, they are safe here from diseases and traffic so I guess it's for the best.
I can only hope they'll live to be 20, they haven't even had their first birthday yet
smile.gif

IainDS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When my hamster died I laughed because it dies with a huge peanut stuck in it's mouth. I have another now called charlie he's SO cute.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*