My Apology to GBAtemp, & my Introduction.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I agree with Jasonage. It's not like you held a gun up to the woman's head and said "Hey, if you don't buy this flashcart from me for 150 bucks I'm gonna blow your brains out". You bought something cheap and are selling it for a higher price. That's NORMAL. That's how you make business.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
amptor said:
don't apologize to a bunch of pimple faced teens on a forum, lol.

Hey wait a minute, I may be pimpled faced and a teen, but I'm not... uh... what was that third thing you said?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres actually not much to apologize for (yes, cheating others is a bad thing but)
we're ALL (ok, most) pirates here
and we download games for free

and its ok to feel a need for belonging
but if you hang around here often
it becomes natural

oh and welcome!

JDMEVOIXMR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for making me feel welcome!
smile.gif

Hehe Moo said:
Do you Americans really like sneakers? Cuz that was really random: "I like cars, Nintendo, anime, Japanese culture, sneakers, photography, music, engines, and so on."

Lol.

Anyways.. welcome. Again. And yes, in time.. you will be forgiven. Unless you are Hitler. But I never knew Hitler came with an alias of "Justin"

xD

I guess I don't like them as much as I used to, sneakers are more of a hobby, some people see them as life, I know people who buy 5-7 pairs of the same shoe (Air Jordans) and dedicate one room in their whole house just to store their shoes, and they never wear them. The room is temperature controlled too and each box has a silica gel pack to keep moisture from turning the sole yellow. OCD much? lol. I used to go on this Australian shoe site, rareairshoes.com, they used to always have shoes that were sold out everywhere, but the prices are pretty expensive imo. I buy what I like, and I wear what I buy.

NeSchn said:
Man now you make me feel like a dick.

Welcome to GBATemp though!

Thanks! I'll try my best to actively contribute to this community.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(tinymonkeyt @ Oct 20 2008, 03:26 PM)
theres actually not much to apologize for (yes, cheating others is a bad thing but)
we're ALL (ok, most) pirates here
and we download games for free

and its ok to feel a need for belonging
but if you hang around here often
it becomes natural

oh and welcome!

Idk, I guess the posts were sort of...harsh. They toyed with my mind I'm telling ya! I'm just trying to save up for a new laptop because this pc is simply too old. 256MB of RAM FTL, and I'm a Senior in HS this year. I've seen your videos on YouTube, I wish I could do reviews like you, I'm HELLA scared to talk in front of the camera like that! Have you seen my video yet? I just have one video up, me and my ancient R4. I haven't seen any other tempers on youtube...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...