Android MY android tablet (I made it)

Jahjah440

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out my video of MY android tablet. i didn't compile the build, I just customized it. Thanks to the guys over at Androidx86![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6zopBaqts[/youtube]

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it runs suprising well, just a couple questions, why didn't you use 2.3? and how long did it take? and what did it normally launch into when u put it in tablet mode?

that's really cool and i hope that you can get a honeycomb/ice cream port in the future

Jahjah440

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess they didn't port Gingerbread yet....

It normally launches Windows 7 Ultimate. I just wish flash would work, but that's all up to adobe

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What type of touch screen is it? Capacitative? And was it built into the laptop when you bought it or did you install it?

Seems to run very nicely, what are the specs of the laptop?

EDIT: Oh, and can you use regular mouse and keyboard if say, a laptop didn't have a touchscreen?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're able to just put it on any USB/DVD-R and run it on most computers. You can use mouse and keyboard, if you don't have a touch screen pc.

I don't understand why you say you've "made" an android tablet instead of saying you're just live-booting Android OS.

This is really neat though, and doing this like a year ago helped me on my decision to stick to android OS over the shiny IOS.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex_32571 said:
You're able to just put it on any USB/DVD-R and run it on most computers. You can use mouse and keyboard, if you don't have a touch screen pc.

I don't understand why you say you've "made" an android tablet instead of saying you're just live-booting Android OS.

This is really neat though, and doing this like a year ago helped me on my decision to stick to android OS over the shiny IOS.
yeah him saying he made it made me think he actually developed it, but it's still pretty cool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it