head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
ok lads & lasses, im as excited about 3DS as any of ya & heres a list of games i cant wait to seefor 3DS, feel free to post yours too.

one feature i hope all 3DS games have is SINGLE CARD lately DS games have been lackign single card mode, even the later version of call of duty ds. idk why
unsure.gif

now with that being said heres my 3DS wish list
yay.gif
in the spoiler thingy.

6/14/2010 UPDATE

Call of Duty 3DS>
call of duty games on DS were awesome, great wifi, & now in 3d imagin the bullets flying aroudn in 3d stuff.

Dementium 3DS>
yes one of the most gory shooter titles on the DS must live on in 3D.

Excite Truck 3DS>
im huge fan of racing games, excite truck was my 1st wii game,
the changing environment & racing excitement would be a site to see in 3DS.

GTA 3DS>
yes gta, it was released on GB, GBA, & DS.
& every time the graphics got better now we get to play it in full both types of 3D. W/O a TV.

Kid Ikarus>
es make a game, hes awesome in brawl.

Mario Kart 3DS>
mario kart beeen released on every nintendo handhgeld (except DSi exclusive) & we know its comming to 3DS.

Metroid Prime hunters 2 3DS>
metroid 3DS that is all i have to say..
just give us those updated graphics & all that 3d action, also the wifi, voice chat, & online rankings must come back.

No More Heroes 3DS>
i wonder what thats gonna be like? ha im actually think the current DSi can run it.

Pikmin 3DS>
ok iv actually wonders why they didnt make it for DS,
the styli could be used for picking them up? anyway 3D & yea now its more pissible.

Pokemon 3DS versions>
yes pokemon must live on...

Project Hammer>
it was teased years ago for wii, but i think it was cancelled, maby its gonna be for 3DS, or for wii at e3 2010

Sin & Punishment 3DS>
yes i wanna see how things will look in 3DS bullets flying everywhere & flames ha.

Sonic 3DS> (in 3d or 2d)
sonic my favorite charecter, game series, i grew up with, finally playable in 3D his gamess are awesome on DS & will be even more on 3DS. & above when i said 2d or 3d i ment genesis style or dreamcast style.

Starfox 3DS>
iv never played starfox but always wanted to. the one on DS seems nice.

Yu Gi Oh! 3DS>
lets see playing yu gi oh, monsters in 3D, yes.
yaynds.gif

Super Smash Bros 3DS>
a smash bros game hasnt yet been released on a handheld, i actually think one on the DS or DSi would have been great, but holding back for 3DS would be fine.

The Conduit 3DS>
i liked the conduit & high voltage seems to be the only ones trying to give us what we want, wii speak, shooter, wifi, & not some mini game on the wii, & im excited about Conduit 2 comming later this year with the multiplayer split screen, now bring it over to 3DS, use all of 3DS features
yaynds.gif

Zelda 3DS>
every nintendo handheld had Zelda(except dsi exclusive) & every gen the graphics got better, (tho they kept the top down look), just keep up the good work with those games.

other thoghts
more browser options,
opera was lazy & didnt add flash to the DSis opera browser, so on 3DS i want more options, a google chrome 3DSware browser, yahoo 3DSware browser,

more uploading,
DSi only supported uploading pics to facebook, but what about myspace, my.opera, youtube & all the other thousand sites? we 3DS should have this, & the DSi should be able to get it trough an update.

friendcodes? (3ds friendcode like wii console)
ok i know what your thinking, but with friend codes we can get many things like messaging the, possible wifi pictochat,

me babbleing
GB, GBP, GBL = NES, FC
GBC = SNES, S FC
GBA, GBA SP, GBM = N64, N64 DD
DS, DSL = Gamecube
DSi, DSi XL = Wii
3DS = NES W3D???

i may update this list daily but what are some of th games ya wanna see?
(also im aware someone else might already have a post like this)

MMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love a 3D Racing game so you can really see the distance to the next turn, probably Ridge Racer.

remember the Super Paper Mario on Wii? that had sort of 2D->3D gameplay stuff. They could make a game like that.

and of course the classic: Tetris.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
MMX said:
I'd love a 3D Racing game so you can really see the distance to the next turn, probably Ridge Racer.

remember the Super Paper Mario on Wii? that had sort of 2D->3D gameplay stuff. They could make a game like that.

and of course the classic: Tetris.
im actually a huge fan of racin games,& i did list mario kart. maby a Grid 2 3DS, or burnout , or excite turck.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope my prediction comes true and the announced pacman evolution premiering at e3 will be for 3DS

I want a metroid prime pinball 3d, I want virtual boy remakes, I want original crazy never seen before ideas, I want bit.trip 3d games, I want non-3d games that somehow make use of the extra power for badass HD shit

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
I hope my prediction comes true and the announced pacman evolution premiering at e3 will be for 3DS

I want a metroid prime pinball 3d, I want virtual boy remakes, I want original crazy never seen before ideas, I want bit.trip 3d games, I want non-3d games that somehow make use of the extra power for badass HD shit
wow really? i forgot abtou pacman, i wonder what thats gonna be like? depends on if they use the original style or the 3d ones they tried on ps2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over