My 16gb Kingston G2 works now

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by UKTone, Oct 28, 2009.

1. UKTone
    OP

UKTone GBAtemp Regular

Apr 8, 2009
    United States
    Detroit mwuhahaha
    I never tried my 16gb kingston g2 on my niece's wii before and on my wii I cant try it until maybe another week from now, my homebrew stuff (not the homebrew itself, but the usb loader and wad installer) isn't working without my fan working.

I suggest everyone retry their usbs because I think a lot of them will be working now.

2. illinialex24

illinialex24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 26, 2009
    United States
    The Midwest
    Loader and cIOS rev?

3. UKTone
    OP

UKTone GBAtemp Regular

Apr 8, 2009
    United States
    Detroit mwuhahaha
    I don't know what cios rev it's running on but I used it for usb loader gx and usb/sd loader.

4. FenrirWolf

FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 19, 2008
    United States
    Sandy, UT
    I think it's also worth determining if USB loading from FAT32 is more or less compatible than loading from dedicated WBFS partitions.

5. sonicsleep

sonicsleep Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2009
    definitely agree with fenrirwolf above [​IMG] I want to try it on my 40gb that wouldn't work! But.. I'm using it for mindless tv crap.

And I have this slight obsessive issue with putting unsorted files onto dvd's as dvds are permanent, so i don't want to burn all my crap to dvds.

[​IMG] you didn't need to know that. but yeah i hope fat32 will allow it to work, I guess if I can get it to work in the homebrew channel menu then itll work for the games.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice