FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I can I only checked if it lagged or not. I had no problems with it. In story mode do you just go by the missions or days? Never mind I think it works so yeah. You probably got a bad copy. It happens.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you know the lag is probably because the iso's are compressed as cso's my cheap china memorystick doesn't lag but it has a slow speed like 1 mb/sec or sometimes up till 3.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I doubt it is compressed because it is like 1100 MB. Everything else works fine so far. I don't mind much though I don't want to play like 10 games at once if some don't work I will get to it. At the moment I am mostly into BFII but I am shifting over to MGS PW. I don't want to try Monster Hunter yet because I am saving it for last.
smile.gif
Great gameplay.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
issy12 said:
i'm not too sure, but that error you might be getting could be because the WLAN switch isn't on?
I think that's pretty much the only reason it will show (unless it's a broken WiFi card, which has the same effect anyway).

Also, I've still only got a 4GB M2 in an adapter (plus a 1GB that I got with the PSP). I should do some upgrading.
tongue.gif

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I figured it out this morning. Anyways I don't see much use of this topic anymore since nobody listed like top 10 lists in their opinions.

ProtoKun7

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FlashX007 said:
Yeah, I figured it out this morning. Anyways I don't see much use of this topic anymore since nobody listed like top 10 lists in their opinions.
I know you did. As for games, my opinion often differs to a lot of others (and I haven't played many PSP games). Wipeout Pulse is very enjoyable though.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
FlashX007 said:
I am finally a PSP user. My PSP arrived today and I had a 8GB memory stick ready with a few games thanks to a friend. I am here to ask what are the must have games. I am into anything mostly as long as it is good 'till the end. Also I have a few questions.

The 8GB memory stick has the following games. Which should I keep and which should I delete. (Once I get a USB so I can access the memory stick)

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
N+
Star Wars Battlefront II
Fat Princess
Fifa 10
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Peace Walker
Half Minute Hero
Monster Hunter
DOA (Dead or Alive... I think)

I think I have a few more but that is what I know off the top of my head. Unfortunately my bro keeps hogging it so I can't fully experience it without getting interrupted. Anyways I know some of the games are good but I don't want a disappointment when I can use the space for something better.

Also which games have WiFi and which ones need PSNlover to work?
Also how to I unlock my WiFi? The PSP keeps saying I have to change a certain setting in order to even scan for a signal and etc.

I am into many games such as RPG, JRPG, Action, Adventure, Horror, Sci-Fi, etc.
I am looking for entire series games as in if you suggest a sequel or prequel to a game I will get the whole series.
Here is what I think are must haves. Tell me if they are good.

Ace Combat (Latest) I don't know the title of the latest
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Of Course)
Yugioh (Latest)
Grand Theft Auto (Not Chinatown Wars... unless it is good) I am thinking IV or something before that
Bleach Soul Carnival (I think I heard it had RPG so I would like it since I like the series and would gladly try a RPG version)
Dragon Ball Z (Latest)
Tekken (Latest)
Patapon
Need for Speed Most Wanted (I really want a racing game like this where you can drive the cars and etc. I am thinking this or Midnight Club)
Final Fantasy Dissidia

Bleach Soul Carnival is a RPG/Fighting game (Action RPG) though the game is not simple. it's very fascinating. i've been playing it for a while and i have run into Zaraki >.> UGH
gotta challenge a madman with insane strength

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ProtoKun7 said:
Also, I've still only got a 4GB M2 in an adapter
Really?
ohmy.gif
I already have more memory than you, then, and I only have my PSP since March or so
tongue.gif

I'll just post a list of all games spread over all my microSD's, I think they're awesome.
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (similar to console Kingdom Hearts games)
  • God Eater (similar to Monster Hunter, only better and a bit more fast-paced)
  • Persona 3 Portable (a lot better than Persona, though that one is still lots of fun, too)
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy
  • Patchwork Heroes
  • Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (it's not that good, but it looks absolutely gorgeous)
  • Soul Eater: Battle Resonance (very difficult, but fun)
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus (Dante's Inferno is better, but I have that in UMD forme, so I didn't bother downloading it again)
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
  • Alien Zombie Death (PSP Mini, only takes up a couple of MB)
  • Dracula: Undead Awakening (PSP Mini, again, only takes up a couple of MB)
  • Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
  • Riviera: The Promised Land (port of the awesome GBA game, this looks less good but is fully voiced at only 400 MB!)
Give 'em a try.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
After playing these two, I'd say they're must haves:
Ys VII, really good fast paced loot-whore action RPG.
Phantasy Star Portable 2, lite loot-whore action RPG, online play for up to three other players.

The20BIT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have many games, or CFW for my psp but what I do have I absolutly love.

Metal Gear Sold PW [Action/Stealth] (100% complete 72hr save file)
Patapon 2 [Rythum] (I am happy I stuck with the game)
Final Fantasy Chrisis Core [ARPG] (Amazing game nuff said)
Final Fantasy Lions War [SRPG] (Amazing storyline)
Persona [RPG] (Fun game but you may need to grind threw the hard parts)
Coded Arms [FPS] (I enjoy this game, probably because I don't own a better FPS)
GTA Liberty City Stories [SANDBOX] (Fun game nuff said)

Then I have some demos on my 1GB mem stick. Personaly Im going to wait till Valkryie Chronicles II is out and PSP2 also they are probably my faviroute demos right now. By the way I'm going to the city in a couple of days and I have a $120 budget to work with what should I pick up? I'm going to make a thread about this.

ProtoKun7

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ellie said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Also, I've still only got a 4GB M2 in an adapter
Really?
ohmy.gif
I already have more memory than you, then, and I only have my PSP since March or so
tongue.gif
November 10th 2009, I got mine. Just checked.
tongue.gif

Yeah, I should get another MS...recommend any good sources? ShopTemp don't sell MSs.

Having a separate conversation in the thread here...but I don't know if the OP would like snooker, because the PSP has good snooker.
And what about Burnout Legends?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
2006 PSP owner....4GB stick. Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: