Murder By Facebook

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Zetta_x said:
I don't understand why this is confusing, it's not vague, it's lengthy and hard to picture all at once.

Killer dated girl. They broke up. Girl went to another guy. Killer got jelly. Killer made up some girl to lure guy. Guy got lured and killed.

I thought the article was pretty clear too. The page of confusion confuses me.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
gloweyjoey said:
Uhm, the article is pretty straight forward. Im sure they've gotten statements from the girlfriend and the female friend that video chatted with Rodriguez. They might even try to press charges on her for being part of the plot.

She'll likely face jail time for helping. Even if she didn't know why (and let's face it, that request is pretty damn fishy), it doesn't change the fact that she was a key factor in the meeting even happening.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He claimed the night of the shooting he was drinking alcohol and smoked "embalming fluid," according to court records.[/p]
Hyro-Sama said:
When Rodriguez was chatting with this fake girl on the internet, was he still dating someone?
Yes. Rodriguez was dating the killers ex. The killer, Isreal, claims he wanted to proove to his ex that Rodriguez was a cheater. We don't know the ex's name because apparently Isreal raped her at knife point so they cant release her name.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's funny that there are more posts about people being confused than there are about the fairly easy to understand events that transpired.

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read this earlier on Giz and didn't quite understand it until now. I understand that Nieves was scorned, but, Rodriguez shouldn't have pursued another woman while he was dating Nieves' ex-girlfriend. So, he could have avoided the path of seduction if he was a bit more faithful. That's my take.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This just goes to show.

The Internet is the biggest and most powerful dual-edge'd weapon in existence.

If you use it right, it can be one of the most useful and powerful tools.

Yet use it under the pretext you'd see in this story, and It becomes a terribly weapon of destruction and chaos.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hydreigon said:
Jealousy and hate. The two most powerful emotions that drive us to do pretty messed up things.

Thats only the darker half of those two emotions.

Jealousy can be fashioned into a positive weapon, as can hate.

Ironic that I'm saying all this, since I suffer from anger issues apparently (I have always been hot-headed, and nothing I do to try to get rid of it helps for a significant amount of time. I have accepted this)

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this article kinda blows the whole story out of proportion. it makes israel seem like some kind of psycho with the whole "just a part of his imagination."
he made a fake facebook with the intention of trolling jason. he wanted to prove to his ex (the one jason is cheating on) that jason is cheating. he also claims he wanted to scare jason.
he was drinking and smoking on the night he shot him (that much i believe is true), and says he blacked out and doesn't remember shooting him or the events that lead to the shooting (that much i'm unsure about).

i believe he was drinking and smoking because if you look at his pictures on his facebook, you can see various pictures of him drinking and smoking with his friends.

but yeah the initial post in this thread needs to be changed to a different summary.
he wasn't a freak or anything. just was hurt, high, and drunk.

also, the picture of him with the gun is a picture he sent to his ex when they broke up.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thats crazy
tongue.gif

I was a victim of such a situation, but didnt get killed lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.