• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,497
  • Replies 19
D

Deleted User

OP
wii-u-models-wiimote.jpg

According to Nintendo France executive Stephan Bole, Nintendo is considering releasing multiple models of the Wii U at launch for people who didn't previously own Wii. They will include the Wii-mote controller. So you can get one for your mum and one for you.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In other words they are considering selling selling two packages. One with and one w/o the wii-mote/nunchuck. Possibly making a version w/o backward-compatibility

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
please don't say they are not going to sell the black wii u at launch, i missed out last time, i don't want to miss out again, people who hve a wii already will have more than enough controllers, hell i have 3 wii remote plus controllers, i don't need anymore.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd just sell a Wiimote for a discounted price along it. Making an entirely new package doesn't make any commercial sense - as the packages including a Wiimote might go quickly unsold if the price difference is notable ($20+ more), and if it's not, then they should include it in the basic package, thus making just a single one and that's it.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm somehow angry because just a few days before the Nintedo direct I purchased a beautiful, shiny black Classic controller pro.
I held on as much as I could to my white CC, but then at the end , knowing that the CCpro was gonna work on the Wii U anyway, I purchased it anyway, planning on using it with the Wii U......then they announced the new wireless CC for Wii U.....I hope games are going to support the CCpro anyway for a long time, but then I already know what I'll purchase next......
Then I hope to be able to get a black Wii U and place it above/below of my white Wii, make it a nice black and white sandwich next to my TV.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm hoping for a package that includes the Wii U Pro controller. If not, I'm hoping the CC Pro is supported the same way.
Hahahaha.
Wii U 'Casual' Package: Comes with WII U Gamepad, a wiimote and Nintendo Land. XD
Wii U 'Core' Package: Comes with WII U gamepad, a wiiU Controller pro and Mass Effect 3. XD

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty cool idea, wonder if it will be discounted in anyway, or just mashed together with the illusion of being cheaper

Also, anyone who buys Mass Effect 3 for Wii U needs to be slapped, repeatedly and painfully.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii U 'Core' Package: Comes with WII U gamepad, a wiiU Controller pro and Mass Effect 3. XD

No self respecting Mass Effect fan would buy Mass Effect 3 for a Wii U. It's a complete joke.

Do Asscreed or something instead, but ME3 for the Wii U is just laughably stupid as a concept.
Hey. It's just a concept. I didn't mean anything by it. XD

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if one package includes a Wii remote and nunchuck, and the other includes a Wii U Pro?

I could see that working. I would like for the package to include a discount coupon to use later for the one(s) not included in the package. But I doubt nintendo would do that though.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
What if one package includes a Wii remote and nunchuck, and the other includes a Wii U Pro?
That sounds great. I already own a Wii, so I don't want to buy the Wiimote, Wii MotionPlus and Nunchuk again that I already paid quite a lot for. This stuff easily costs 50 euros in the average store; if I can save that kind of money when buying a Wii U or get a new controller instead of it I'd be happy.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country

No self respecting Mass Effect fan would buy Mass Effect 3 for a Wii U. It's a complete joke.

Do Asscreed or something instead, but ME3 for the Wii U is just laughably stupid as a concept.
Classic Guild. Now there's a Guild I remember. ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021