Hacking Multiple firmware on one sd card

bennyheartless

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to have firmware for both the m3i zero and a dstwo on one sd card without conflicts? I am waiting for a second sd card to come in the mail but my dstwo just came in the mail today. Rather than have to reformat and everything when the new sd card comes, I was wondering if I could just pop the files for the dstwo and use the card on either flash cart without incident.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try it.

I don't see why it would conflict, the card would look for the specific folders anyway.

bennyheartless

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
You could try it.

I don't see why it would conflict, the card would look for the specific folders anyway.

My only concern would be that it would muck something up. I feel lazy for not just trying it, but also don't want to screw up either card. Thanks for the input.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
it's alright to do so, i have a 2gb sd with dstt and akaio firmware and it works fine
smile.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well on my card alone I have AKAIO, The official Acekard firmware (not for roms, but so I can chose different programs to autoboot into, like Moonshell or DSCoverflow) The M3 Quad-Boot, Supercard one EOS, and Supercard Two EOS. All of them use the same same files and all of them work just fine together.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD