Multiple entries for same plugins and roms, help!

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by quiteriley, Jun 15, 2014.

1. quiteriley
    OP

quiteriley Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2014
    United States
    Hey everyone, can't thank you guys enough for all the tutorials and help on here, been lurking for a while.
    Let it be known, my DSTWO is working beautifully, and nothing is actually wrong with it.
    I'm just a bit annoyed at the following:

A: In the main EOS, while i do have the proper icons for TempGBA & CATSFC, next to them there are question mark icons that include "._pluginname" beneath them. When attempting to boot these questionable icons, the system freezes, but the legit icons work just fine.
    [​IMG]

B: Within TempGBA & CATSFC, my roms appear to have doubled, with the beginning of the list containing "._romname" in alphabetical order, and the proper rom names following that. Similar to the EOS icons, the "._romname" when toggled freezes the system.
    [​IMG]

I've flashed with the latest firmware, formatted my card using the Panasonic tool. Here are some screenshots of the linear file structure of the card:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As previously stated, these aren't huge issues. I would just LOVE to see less "clutter" throughout the system, and I'm curious if anyone has had similar issues or knows a fix.
    THANKS AGAIN!

2. Aeter

Aeter A walking contradiction

Apr 1, 2009
    Netherlands
    The lands of nether
    Remove the duplicates and format sd with Panasonic tool after backing up the necessary games/saves.

Then reinstall EOS and emulators properly.