Multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by SjemBo1, Nov 23, 2008.

Nov 23, 2008

Multiplayer? by SjemBo1 at 11:15 AM (1,121 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. SjemBo1
    OP

Newcomer SjemBo1 Member

Netherlands
    So.. I just discovered the Arm7 fix, and all my games work again on my DSX. I really love multiplayer, and so does my brother. He has a M3 Real, and all the multiplayer games work for him. No games worked for me until now, since I can use the Arm7 Fix. It works perfect, I can play all the games. (Hey, I said that already?).. But multiplayer won't work!
    Example: N+, I try to create a room, and after a few seconds something like this pops up: communication error, connection has been lost. Same problem when I want to join a room.
    With CoD: World at War, the game doesn't see any rooms, even when my bro created one.

Is here a fix for? That would be so awesome [​IMG]
    Thanks for your help.

2. HBK

Member HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Portugal
    No, it's a common problem my sister used to have when playing. She could play the single mode just fine, but when it came to multiplayer, it just failed.

Sorry, I suggest you get a new cart (you can buy the DSTT at 10 bucks with a 4 GB MSD cart - works out at...28 dollars). Real cheap if you ask me.

3. SjemBo1
    OP

Newcomer SjemBo1 Member

Netherlands
    Bah, that's a shame..
    Sooo, is DSTT not a cheapo card? Does it work well?
    Maybe I'm going to buy a CycloDS, it's so awesome.. and expensive.