Multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by SjemBo1, Nov 23, 2008.

1. SjemBo1
    OP

SjemBo1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    So.. I just discovered the Arm7 fix, and all my games work again on my DSX. I really love multiplayer, and so does my brother. He has a M3 Real, and all the multiplayer games work for him. No games worked for me until now, since I can use the Arm7 Fix. It works perfect, I can play all the games. (Hey, I said that already?).. But multiplayer won't work!
    Example: N+, I try to create a room, and after a few seconds something like this pops up: communication error, connection has been lost. Same problem when I want to join a room.
    With CoD: World at War, the game doesn't see any rooms, even when my bro created one.

Is here a fix for? That would be so awesome [​IMG]
    Thanks for your help.

2. HBK

HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Mar 30, 2007
    Portugal
    No, it's a common problem my sister used to have when playing. She could play the single mode just fine, but when it came to multiplayer, it just failed.

Sorry, I suggest you get a new cart (you can buy the DSTT at 10 bucks with a 4 GB MSD cart - works out at...28 dollars). Real cheap if you ask me.

3. SjemBo1
    OP

SjemBo1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    Bah, that's a shame..
    Sooo, is DSTT not a cheapo card? Does it work well?
    Maybe I'm going to buy a CycloDS, it's so awesome.. and expensive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice