Hacking Multiman Compatability Listing

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just purchased a new laptop and don't have access to my old bookmarks. And after googling for a while I can't find a PS3 Multiman compatibility listing. Could someone provide me a link to one? Thanks.

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was an online listing which showed which games worked via external usb and which required the game be in the internal drive. I'm looking for option listings like that.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
There was an online listing which showed which games worked via external usb and which required the game be in the internal drive. I'm looking for option listings like that.
there are other options as well, like BD mirror

well from my experience i just let multiman change the settings and i always played using external usb... everything seem to work fine...
but i will apreciate a list and thread about theese settings, what they do, and what they are used for..

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember there being a wiki style page with a really nice organized table listing all the options for all the PS3 games on multiman. Don't know if the site is no longer in existence, or if there's a viable alternative.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-