Multi-Loader for ROP Launchers?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by drfsupercenter, Oct 1, 2015.

1. drfsupercenter
    OP

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    Hey guys,

I made a thread about this before in the other subforum and nobody ever replied.

I'm looking for something like the Homebrew Launcher, but that runs on a system-level using the currently known kernel exploits (MSET, web browser on 9.2 and below, etc.)

I don't care if it looks nice or not, but just want the ability to be able to choose between Gateway, rxTools and others (Project Pokémon's loadcode.bin comes to mind) so I don't have to keep scanning QR codes or typing in URLs just to access different launchers. Same with MSET... I can install Gateway's or I can install rxTools, and I know there's the multi installer, but once it's actually installed you cannot change which program you run.

The "Go Gateway" app comes close to this, as it lets you specify the launcher file name and gives you a QR you can scan that will launch it... but that requires me to put my phone in tethering mode all the time.

I'm willing to host the files on my own web server for a browser-based multi loader if anybody knows how to code one.

2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    FBI has this built in. Is that good enough?

3. samiam144

samiam144 Régulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
  4. drfsupercenter
    OP

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
  5. samiam144

samiam144 Régulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
    It's mostly for HomeMenuHax/Themehax, but you can probably use Browserhax with it.
    No MSET (it's unrelated to this), although Themehax (Autobooting HBL, CFW from coldboot) is looking to be the better option once the bugs are sorted out.

6. drfsupercenter
    OP

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    I've heard of Browserhax, how does that differ from just loading launch.rxtools.net in the browser? Is that the same thing, just given a name?

MSET is not really unrelated... you can launch the same exploits from MSET as from the browser. And I like it better as I don't need a network connection to do it.

7. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Same concept, but using a different exploit that works on n3DS and o3DS at any firmware version (CFW is still 9.2 and below though), and designed to launch HBL/.3dsx files rather than .bin files.