Hacking MT launcher on 9.X?

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I go about modifying the MT-Launcher to work on the spider browser exploit? I'm on 9.2, and I'd like to have a working Emunand for 9.2 and up, being able to play retail games.
Is the MT-Launcher encrypted like gateways? and there is no other 9.2 cfw yet is there?

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a completely different exploit than Gateways new method on 9.x. [/thread]

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
use gateways launcher and downgrade packs to downgrade to 4.x then use mt's launcher through the ds profile exploit.
In addition to this, there's a browser exploit thing that lets you activate the 4.x exploit without any flash card. You won't be able to edit the MT launcher.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For your purposes, and since you're on 9.2, downgrading to 4.5 and using MT-Card's launcher for emunand should suit you fine.
GW's (and I assume MT-Card's) launchers are insanely obfuscated, to the point where even people with reverse-engineering ability generally don't want to mess with them. Past a point, at least.

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For your purposes, and since you're on 9.2, downgrading to 4.5 and using MT-Card's launcher for emunand should suit you fine.
GW's (and I assume MT-Card's) launchers are insanely obfuscated, to the point where even people with reverse-engineering ability generally don't want to mess with them. Past a point, at least.

Don't you still get the NNID error from using this method?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-