slimpyman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyber-T said:
samsam12 said:
Thax said:
Great app but when I launch an avi file from sdcard (700mb movie) I get loads of numbers and text in white and it says code dump: *random numbers* and I have to turn my wii off =/

EDIT: am I pushing mplayer a bit by trying to make it play a large movie? XD
use GeeXbox. it is awesome. i dont know why a channel isn't out yet though. make one Cyber-T!

It's not possible to make a channel of the GeeXbox! I tried it, but it doesn't work
frown.gif

hey homie, can you make a channel of the dvdmplayer? the one sam sam has on his thread just goes in an infinite loop for file not found loop.mov or some crap ;-) haha

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
slimpyman said:
Cyber-T said:
samsam12 said:
Thax said:
Great app but when I launch an avi file from sdcard (700mb movie) I get loads of numbers and text in white and it says code dump: *random numbers* and I have to turn my wii off =/

EDIT: am I pushing mplayer a bit by trying to make it play a large movie? XD
use GeeXbox. it is awesome. i dont know why a channel isn't out yet though. make one Cyber-T!

It's not possible to make a channel of the GeeXbox! I tried it, but it doesn't work
frown.gif

hey homie, can you make a channel of the dvdmplayer? the one sam sam has on his thread just goes in an infinite loop for file not found loop.mov or some crap ;-) haha
you need the mplayerdvd required files for it to work. set mplayer up for the homebrew channel, keep those files on your card, then use the channel.

slimpyman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
you need the mplayerdvd required files for it to work. set mplayer up for the homebrew channel, keep those files on your card, then use the channel.
[/quote]

that mplayer dvd channel you put in your thread i installed. yet i still need to have the mplayer files on my sd card for the regular channel to still work? and that damn channel takes like 55 something blocks? haha i guess ill just load it in the homebrew channel lol. not worth 50something blocks

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I update the version of mplayer in the wad file?

edit: nvm I can't use the channel at all for some reason. It says this channel can not be used when I try to run it.

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
None of Mplayerwii releases have ever played DVDs, they play divx video files yeah (usb, sd),
only mplayerdvdlib by team tweasers play dvds, and its like 1 in 5 video dvds it will PLAY.

yeah, thats what I was talking about mplayerdvdlib. Thats what am currently using, its actually working for the all the dvds am using now I just wanted an updated/channel version of it. I thought .07 would have dvd player support after mplayerdvdlib was released. Ah well thanks for the info anyway.

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
It also worked for all of my dvds. Plus the menu looks very nice.
I'd love to have a good channel of it with a "reboot wii" home button instead of "back to loader" (which hangs up the wii).

sunnytimes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thank you for the channels .. i wish it would exit properly :] ..

can you make a new channel with his rev .

MPlayerWii v0.07 DCelso & Qualith MOD R2

has SDHC and DVD in the same package , thanx!

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Channel from the first post doesn't work, and I was afraid it almost bricked my Wii.

I installed it with WAD Manager on a 3.3v1 NTSC Wii and after it was done, I was rearranging some channels in the main menu, and all of the sudden, I got the "An error occured" black screen. After I rebooted, I could go to the main menu, so I tried to open MPlayer, and I got "This channel cannot be used".

Promptly deleted soon after.

Dr.Tenma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
By the way, a new unofficial version of mplayer that supports DVD and SDHC is out.But can't give link, i'm on my Wii (fuck opera) :/

EDIT : It's on Wiibrew and called MOD R2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.