grog.gif
Cheers

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Glad they sorted the problems they had yesterday finaly out..they were still working on that when I left the IRC...I think the Guys never sleep
tongue.gif
. Good work, MPlayer-CE Team (again)
bow.gif

(P.s.: DVDX is back...I tested it with a Beta, because I had this problem...)

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As if anyone ever doubted the MPlayer CE team.
tongue.gif
DVDs are in fact working again, even though I still get pixelation but not as much as before. Some movie files take longer to load, but I hope that fixes any type of freezing or sudden stoppages during movie playback. And that damn characters bug was fixed so now my movies with apostrophes will playback fine.
tongue.gif

sheridan2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed the widescreen issue i was having unfortunately where my USB hard drive was working perfect before now seems to work only sometimes...back to previous release for me!!!, a little way off from the XBMC status though but getting there. Some kind of art work display would be nice for each of the video files Etc.

Files that also played perfectly before now dont play and the thing freezes up. upgrade at your own risk........pants!!

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there going to be a wad for this mplayer ce before this i installed a wad so i wouldn't need to go to HBC every time i wanted to watch a movie.i hope a wad gets created for this one to.till then i will use the homebrew channel for this mplayer.

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you cant make a .wad outta this, you can only use a forwarder.

i recommend the animated one you will find on wadder.net

cant remember the author but it kicks serious ass

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheNewMouse said:
you cant make a .wad outta this, you can only use a forwarder.

i recommend the animated one you will find on wadder.net

cant remember the author but it kicks serious ass

i guess i will try the forwarder.i never did this before is there a chance of me messing up and getting a bricked wii.

also the forwarder it is still like a wad putting the mplayer on my system menu right because i did install a wad from the mplayer ce before this one.

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A forwarder is just like a wad (it is a wad in fact) except that it loads from the sd card rather than the wii itself. It carries no more brick risk than any other wad, and the MPlayerCE forwarder from wadder.net someone else referenced kicks serious ass and is tested to be safe. Just make sure the actual .dol is installed in the right directory under apps, or else the forwarder wont start properly.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
There are no Widescreen releases as of yet for 0.5. 0.4 had a widescreen verision. Ill let you know as soon as a widescreen version is out for 0.5
What? You wanna start learning to *Read* Changelogs!

- SMB now much more robust - thanks to DennisLKJ for smb.c fix
- libfat cache improved for speed and stability
- USB ethernet now fixed with USB 1.1; USB 2.0 fix requires an updated cIOS
- Added ability to manipulate picture using the nunchuck
- Updated to latest MPlayer revision
- Now using subfont.ttf instead of font folder - use mplayer.conf to change font size
- Merged widescreen and 4:3 pack - now MPlayer will use the appropriate loop.avi automatically
- Improved modchip compatibility for DVD

And this is much more reliable than previous versions.

phpgeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Glad this version has sorted out the bugs in SMB. In v0.4 I used to get out of sync audio when watching movies stored in a windows shared directory. This seems to have been addressed so I can now download movies and watch them via wifi on my wii perfectly
smile.gif

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
what you wanna start learning some manners son, some kinda bully are ya, daddy not love you enough...any way im sure he can read just fine just missed that part and for your info its not as good as other releases as it dont play files that the other one does...PATPAT sonny..
Yes it is as good as other releases, it's better, The End. More stable? Yes SMB hard to break? yes DVD for modchip users fixed? Yes and the rest, I think you'l find this is a good release.
So what if it doesn't compare to other media players? are we we to compete? Erm No
Some formats won't be supported and I'm sure by now you know that.

Was that reply called for? No, i merely said read changelogs, that is why they are there, you know to see what's new?

This is why people brick their wii's on this site, they don't read like preloader info/installing/uninstalling etc.

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sheridan2000 said:
what you wanna start learning some manners son, some kinda bully are ya, daddy not love you enough...any way im sure he can read just fine just missed that part and for your info its not as good as other releases as it dont play files that the other one does...PATPAT sonny...

That was kinda harsh bud, please try to chill out a little!

These guys do this for hee-haw you know!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-