Homebrew Mp4 channel CustomizeMii

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm somewhat new to CustomizeMii, does anyone know if it would be possible to create a channel from which I can play a specific video file? (Mp4, to be exact). I'd have no trouble converting it to any other format, I just want to know if this was even possible.

Reactions: kaisersozeh

kaisersozeh

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm somewhat new to CustomizeMii, does anyone know if it would be possible to create a channel from which I can play a specific video file? (Mp4, to be exact). I'd have no trouble converting it to any other format, I just want to know if this was even possible.
If there's an option to send arguments to a dol you open, i.e. not an embedded dol, a forwarder, you could look how a media player expects an argument that specifies a file location to open. Put that file on the sd card, point to the media player dol, and the arguments to the file location. There's a media player (relatively) recently updated, not sure if it has mp4 support - supersonic's wiimc+ - but if that doesn't, another one will.
It's possibe if you can send arguments to a dol using customizemii, although there might be other, simpler ways.
And that's quite a cool idea - for an ankle biter wanting to watch the same thing over and over?

Last edited by kaisersozeh,
Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots