Moving today, will be offline for a while

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned in a blog a while back that we sold our house and were moving. We've now moved out today, at a coffee shop via wifi and wanted to say this. We're going down south to Florida first and will likely find a home there. We've always loved it there. Visiting cousins today and tomorrow. Then we'll head down to Florida and are going to Disney on the 8th for almost a week.

Internet access has already been kind of rare for me thanks to shitty DSL which kept messing up. Now it will be even more limited. I wanted to tell everyone that during the next few months i won't be online much. I've already had little online time due to moving our stuff (doing it with only two people in a huge house is murder). But now it's going to be even more limited.

So as a notification to all members (and staff of course), now REALLY starts my time. We're hitting the interstate in about 10 minutes or so. I'll see you guys as soon as i can, but for me, it's time to relax and find a new home! Long overdue rest time has arrived finally. Cheers and be cool!
biggrin.gif

(I mentioned in my past blog that we were heading west. That's changed to going to Florida first. We want to find a house first, or at least look. Western trip will come soon though. Still getting a kickass rest either way though)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone! We're at our cousins in southeast Tennessee right now, we're staying for a little bit to visit and then go on down to Florida. They let us borrow their internet connection for a bit, kind of them. I can post a couple of things.
tongue.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Maybe we could... maybe compile a few usefull / interesting topics here, so that when you come back, you have all the good stuff served for you here!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...