Hacking Moving saves to new usb install

antonyfirst

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2016
Messages
101
Reaction score
19
Trophies
2
Age
30
XP
467
Country
Italy
Hi guys, i bought Zelda breath of the wild disc and played for a few weeks. Then i returned the disc to the shop, and now I have installed the game to usb with Wup Installer. How can I use my former save data on the new usb installation?

Thanks for helping!
 
Hi guys, i bought Zelda breath of the wild disc and played for a few weeks. Then i returned the disc to the shop, and now I have installed the game to usb with Wup Installer. How can I use my former save data on the new usb installation?

Thanks for helping!
System settings then data management if the save is on nand select it and choose move to usb and you are good to go.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted